Show Me A Photo Of Your Road Bike

lokstah said:
My beloved 2004 Klein Q-Pro, all decked out in Dura Ace 10. :cool:

Nice. You've got what I'm saving up for. Dura-Ace 10 sp and MAVIC Ksyrium SSC SL wheels. If you ride around the Portola, Woodside, Canada Rd. area, I'll look for you.

mike

2003 LOOK KG-381
-Ultegra Double Groupset
-FSA Energy Crankset
-Look A5.1 Pedals
-ITM Milennium Headset
-Kestrel EMS Pro Handlebar
-Mavic Ksyrium SL SSC
-Selle Italia SLR Gelflow
-USE Alien Seatpost

mine is an almost completed Martec (pedal force) awaiting Mavic carbon cosmic rims and searching for a rear hanger to complete the installation of my Dura Ace groupo.

Hopefully this with a 56 tooth dura ace chain set will help me exceed 45mph.

here are my bikes. the first is an all mavic ssc equiped, vitus 979. the second is my campy pista equiped, 80's bianchi super pista.

my bikes

I'm a newbie...I caught the tour bug and realized i needed to buy a bike. It's really fascinating stuff...I got this yesterday and I already have 35 miles under my belt:

Here's my first road bike: 2002 Felt F65, with some upgrades (Ultegra/105 mix, Reynolds Ouzo Comp, Aero composite seatpost, SLR saddle, Rolf Vector comps, Michelin PR). Great first bike !!

asianarnold1 said:
Here's my first road bike: 2002 Felt F65, with some upgrades (Ultegra/105 mix, Reynolds Ouzo Comp, Aero composite seatpost, SLR saddle, Rolf Vector comps, Michelin PR). Great first bike !!

Ahhh, finally, another Felt Rider! I am on a 2003 F35- my post was a few pages back...nice ride!

metroplanner said:
Ahhh, finally, another Felt Rider! I am on a 2003 F35- my post was a few pages back...nice ride!

You got a nice ride yourself. Much better components. When i ride with others, I'm always asked how I like my Felt. I say ...Great !!

Ride 'm if ya got 'm. :cool:

I feel a little low-class compared to you guys but here's my Puch Odyssey, don't know much about its age as I picked it up from a garage sale.
Suntour 5 gear freewheel, shimano clips/pedals and those 'old' 27x1 1/4s
[29lb]

Besides just showing y'all, I'm curious if anyone knows anything about this model in paticular? Years it was made, is this bottom, top or middle of the line?

Completed with full dura ace groupo. lovely to ride it just cuts through the air, nothing seems to holdit back. it ain't no lotus sport but its the best i could afford. i just like to go fast.

Here's my ride, not much compared to all you guys - but ive only been riding for about a week so im just starting out !!!

What are those huge black rims on some of the bikes, it looks cool - the part after the tire that extends for about 8 cms or so, it looks mad!!

nashy_88 said:
Here's my ride, not much compared to all you guys - but ive only been riding for about a week so im just starting out !!!

What are those huge black rims on some of the bikes, it looks cool - the part after the tire that extends for about 8 cms or so, it looks mad!!
Take those orange things off.