Show me a photo of your TRACK bike!

Sikhandar

Jul 5, 2007
well we have a thread for road bikes... we could also create a new one for our TRACK bikes! (it's not redundant...)

I begin with mine:

gruppo campagnolo record pista (chain by miche :p), 48x14 (I make points race, scratch and sometimes sprint tournament), disk old ghibli wheel, forward old shamal. Rear: tubular tufo S33 special (in italy we have only concrete velodromes, so they're not extremely important), forward CS33 special (tubular-clincher hybrid from tufo). Frame is a handmade aluminum 7005 Vetta on my specifications (280€ :p), handlebar FSA round... nothing special but it gets the job done!

Bridgestone bought secondhand from Pro sprinter, Josiah Ng.

Josiah used this frame to win the World Cup Keirin series and also used it in the Commonwealth Games in Melbourne and the World Championships in France.

It currently has Easton Handlebars, Sugino Grand Mighty cranks and I usually race with a Hed rear disc and either a Hed tri-spoke or Campagnolo Pista front wheel. I like to use either Vittoria Pista Evo tyres or Dugahst silk tyres.

My track bike set up on windtrainer using Tacx track nuts and a Powertap using a Surley Fixxer to track power, heart rate and cadence. Will be able to do some good winter sessions here in NZ as it is pretty cold out and the drivers round here are mental!

Mmm, a brand new addition to my bike family....I am in love! I have a new white & pink Fizik vitesse on the way too!! :D

I miss this bike so much, had to get rid of it since I'm moving to South Carolina and their is no drome from 250 miles :/
P1010336.jpg

Sikhandar said:
well we have a thread for road bikes... we could also create a new one for our TRACK bikes! (it's not redundant...)

I begin with mine:

gruppo campagnolo record pista (chain by miche :p), 48x14 (I make points race, scratch and sometimes sprint tournament), disk old ghibli wheel, forward old shamal. Rear: tubular tufo S33 special (in italy we have only concrete velodromes, so they're not extremely important), forward CS33 special (tubular-clincher hybrid from tufo). Frame is a handmade aluminum 7005 Vetta on my specifications (280€ :p), handlebar FSA round... nothing special but it gets the job done!

the frame is a rebranded dolan pre cursa - Dolan Precursa from Velodrome.org.uk

where did you get it from?