Shut the hell up and ride!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mtbscottie, Oct 21, 2003.

  1. Mtbscottie

    Mtbscottie Guest

    Top 20 posters by number of articles
    1: dij@usafcct.com (JD)........................................... : 60

    Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend more time on their computer
    then riding?

    :)

    Tags:

  2. Some people have jobs that require them to sit in front of a screen of some kind.

    When they aren't in front of their screens, they are out there on the trails.

    All a matter of "Those who can, do. Those that can't, post to usenet"

    *Shrugs*
    --
    Tony

    6828@FISHinameFISH.comFISH

    Remove the fish to reply --= This is a fish anti-spam device =--

    `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º> "MTBScottie" <mtbscottie@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Top 20 posters by number of articles

    > 1: dij@usafcct.com (JD)........................................... :
    60

    > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend
    more
    > time on their computer then riding?
    >
    > :)

  3. crazy6r54

    crazy6r54 Guest

    I have one day from riding off thats one of the two days off from work Which are not on the weekend
    but Sunday is allways a day off. The other is any day during the week and that changes from week to
    week. I get one weekend a month off. And that Saturday I spend riding as long as its not rainning.
    Rain is the only thing that stops me from spinning my wheels. Cold,snow,wind,and hail won't. And if
    I must hit the street I down my rainsuit. I ride,work,play,sleep,eat,watch tv,go to parties, get on
    line and I allways find the right place at the right time to do it.

    Fire up MTB 03

  4. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    > Some people have jobs that require them to sit in front of a screen of some kind.
    >
    > When they aren't in front of their screens, they are out there on the trails.
    >
    > All a matter of "Those who can, do. Those that can't, post to usenet"
    >
    > *Shrugs*
    > --
    > Tony

    And some are just hypocritical, elitist pieces of feces.

    Dave (too busy to post this week. Camping with my 7 y.o.!)

    > 6828@FISHinameFISH.comFISH
    >
    > Remove the fish to reply --= This is a fish anti-spam device =--
    >
    > `·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><((((º> "MTBScottie" <mtbscottie@aol.com> wrote in message
    >> Top 20 posters by number of articles

    > =====
    >> 1: dij@usafcct.com (JD)........................................... :
    > 60
    >>
    >> Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend
    > more
    >> time on their computer then riding?
    >>
    >> :)

  5. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    > I have one day from riding off thats one of the two days off from work Which are
    > not on the weekend but Sunday is allways a day off.

    huh?

    > The other is any day during the week and that changes from week to week. I get one weekend a month
    > off. And that Saturday I spend riding as long as its not rainning. Rain is the only thing that
    > stops me from spinning my wheels.

    But only on dirt, right?

    >Cold,snow,wind,and hail won't.

    there ya' go.

    > And if I must hit the street I down my rainsuit.

    why "down" your rainsuit? whats it done to you?

    > ride,work,play,sleep,eat,watch tv,go to parties, get on line and I allways find the right place at
    > the right time to do it.

    but its always the right time isn't it...just a matter of prioritizing is all!

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    mtbspankie@aol.com (MTBDummie) wrote in message
    > Top 20 posters by number of articles
    > 1: dij@usafcct.com (JD)........................................... : 60
    >
    > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend more time on their
    > computer then riding?

    Just as clueless as ever, eh spanky? I bet those sidewalks are getting pretty difficult, all covered
    in leaves and huge logs that most people call twigs.

    JD

  7. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    > Dave W says:
    >
    >>prioritizing
    >
    > and he spelt it correctly! Congrats - even if it is spelt the Amurican way...
    >
    > ;-P

    Good. Expect a reduction in your pay, as your services are no longer needed. (Well, not much
    anyway ;-)

    Dave (I have my moments!)

  8. Jd

    Jd Guest

    Dave Wimp <frightenedpunk@yahoo.com> wrote in message
    > And some are just hypocritical, elitist pieces of feces.

    How about we regurgitate a classic from Kathleen?

    From: Kathleen <khhfm@charter.net> Newsgroups: alt.mountain-bike Subject: Re: red mud, red mud Date:

    ClydesdaleMTB wrote:

    > Dave wrote:
    >
    > > I've said it once and i'll say it again. IF IT'S OK FOR HIM TO SLAM FOLKS, MAKE UP CUTESY NAMES,
    > > AND GENERALLY DISRESPECT OTHERS, THAN IT'S O.K FOR ME TO RETURN THE FAVOR.
    >
    > "Mommy, make him stop looking at me!!!!"

    He sort of reminds me of my dog, Zane. He'd *like* to be a leg humper, but he's gotten kicked so
    many times that he doesn't dare. And Scully doesn't take kindly to his advances, either.
    Currently he's got a gash under one eye and a tuft of hair missing from his cheek from the last
    time Scully had to remind him to leave her alone. So he lacks that outlet, too. Lately he's
    developed a new tactic. He stands at a safe distance, making sure there's nothing between him
    and his chosen escape route and makes humping motions in her general direction whenever her back
    is turned. It's obscene - he looks like an Elvis impersonator. I suspect our buddy, Dave, is in
    pretty much the same boat. Gotten his ass kicked too many times for, uh, "acting out", so now he
    practices long distance humping.

    Kathleen

  9. Klydesdale

    Klydesdale Guest

    "MTBScottie" <mtbscottie@aol.com> wrote in message
    > Top 20 posters by number of articles

    > 1: dij@usafcct.com (JD)........................................... :
    60

    > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend
    more
    > time on their computer then riding?
    >
    > :)

    So are you saying you track the time he ride as well as the time he spends on the computer?

  10. MTBScottie

    MTBScottie Guest

    dij@usafcct.com (JD) wrote in message news:<ebf270c9.0310210926.33b289e9@posting.google.com>...
    > mtbspankie@aol.com (MTBDummie) wrote in message
    > > Top 20 posters by number of articles
    > > 1: dij@usafcct.com (JD)........................................... : 60
    > >
    > > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend more time on their
    > > computer then riding?
    >
    > Just as clueless as ever, eh spanky? I bet those sidewalks are getting pretty difficult, all
    > covered in leaves and huge logs that most people call twigs.
    >
    > JD

    Great come back, but number don't lie!

  11. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    <MTBScottie@aol.com> wrote in message news:112a5991.0310220708.3d72564b@posting.google.com...
    > dij@usafcct.com (JD) wrote in message
    > > mtbspankie@aol.com (MTBDummie) wrote in message
    > > > Top 20 posters by number of articles

    > > > 1: dij@usafcct.com (JD)........................................... :
    60

    > > > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who
    spend more
    > > > time on their computer then riding?
    > >
    > > Just as clueless as ever, eh spanky? I bet those sidewalks are getting pretty difficult, all
    > > covered in leaves and huge logs that most people call twigs.

    > Great come back, but number don't lie!

    He's got you there, JD! Why, I bet those pics you posted last week were just recycled from when you
    USED to ride, unlike now when you just sit at home glued to your WebTV unit.

    Just sell your bikes and be done with it already.

    Bill "oh, and those 'huge logs' Spankie deals with came from the neighborhood hounds" S.

  12. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "KLydesdale" <klydesdale001@comcast.net> wrote in message
    > "MTBScottie" <mtbscottie@aol.com> wrote in message
    > > Top 20 posters by number of articles

    > > 1: dij@usafcct.com (JD)........................................... :
    > 60
    > >
    > > Now what is it that the Motorhead look-alike says about people who spend
    > more
    > > time on their computer then riding?
    > >
    > > :)
    >

    > So are you saying you track the time he ride as well as the time he spends on the computer?

    That and spanking at the same time as well, I'd wager.

    JD

  13. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Sorni" <sorni@bite-me.san.rr.com> wrote in message
    > <MTBScottie@aol.com> wrote in message news:112a5991.0310220708.3d72564b@posting.google.com...
    > > dij@usafcct.com (JD) wrote in message
    > > > mtbspankie@aol.com (MTBDummie) wrote in message

    > 60

    > spend more
    > > >
    > > > Just as clueless as ever, eh spanky? I bet those sidewalks are getting pretty difficult, all
    > > > covered in leaves and huge logs that most people call twigs.
    >
    > > Great come back, but number don't lie!
    >
    > He's got you there, JD! Why, I bet those pics you posted last week were just recycled from when
    > you USED to ride, unlike now when you just sit at home glued to your WebTV unit.

    DOH! I've been found out!

    > Just sell your bikes and be done with it already.

    Ok.

    > Bill "oh, and those 'huge logs' Spankie deals with came from the neighborhood hounds" S.

    HAHAHAHAHAHA "Smithers, release the hounds..."

    JD