Shuttle Bike Upgrade and Promo (Was---> Re: Aw, Barnacles!)

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by NYC XYZ, Jan 23, 2006.

  1. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Thanks again for the ref, Steven!

    I wrote Shuttle Bike and just thought I should share the info:

    Its pontoons got upgraded to double-chamber pontoons (so -- God forbid!
    -- a puncture in the front of one doesn't lead to total leakage and
    collapse), and it's available until the end of this month for
    US$890.00, freight inclusive!

    Unfortunately, they seem like they only do wire transfers and
    PayPal....

    NYC XYZ wrote:
    > Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
    > > NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:
    > > >Or Newark from Bayonne?

    > > http://www.gizmag.com/go/2505/
    > >
    > > --
    > > Steven O'Neill [email protected]
    > > Brooklyn, NY

    > OOOO MMM MM MMM
    > GGGG
    > OOOOOO MMM MMM MMM GGGGG
    > OOO OOO MMMM MMMM MMM GGG GGG
    > OOO OOO MMMM MMMM MMMM GG GG
    > OOO OOO MMMMM MMMM MMMMM GG GG
    > OOO OOO MMMMM MMMMM MMMM GG
    > OOO OOO MMM MMMMMM MMM GG GGG
    > OOOOOO MMM MMMM MMM GG GGG
    > OOOO MMM MMM MMM
    > GGGGG
    >
    > GGG

    Tags:

  2. NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thanks again for the ref, Steven!
    >
    >I wrote Shuttle Bike and just thought I should share the info:
    >
    >Its pontoons got upgraded to double-chamber pontoons (so -- God forbid!
    >-- a puncture in the front of one doesn't lead to total leakage and
    >collapse), and it's available until the end of this month for
    >US$890.00, freight inclusive!

    If only I had more money than I knew what to do with....

    -smo

    --
    Steven O'Neill [email protected]
    Brooklyn, NY

  3. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Try getting dumped. ;-)

  4. NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
    >> If only I had more money than I knew what to do with....

    >Try getting dumped. ;-)

    Good point. Though technically I'd have only half as much as my
    wife and I now have, I'd be able to spend my half without being
    accountable to anyone else.

    --
    Steven O'Neill [email protected]
    Brooklyn, NY

  5. NYC XYZ

    NYC XYZ Guest

    Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

    > Good point. Though technically I'd have only half as much as my
    > wife and I now have, I'd be able to spend my half without being
    > accountable to anyone else.
    >
    > --
    > Steven O'Neill [email protected]
    > Brooklyn, NY

    If there's anything this hobby teaches me, it's that nothing in life is
    free, and I have to do everything myself! =)