Shuttle Bike Upgrade and Promo (Was---> Re: Aw, Barnacles!)

NYC XYZ

Guest
Thanks again for the ref, Steven!

I wrote Shuttle Bike and just thought I should share the info:

Its pontoons got upgraded to double-chamber pontoons (so -- God forbid!
-- a puncture in the front of one doesn't lead to total leakage and
collapse), and it's available until the end of this month for
US$890.00, freight inclusive!

Unfortunately, they seem like they only do wire transfers and
PayPal....

NYC XYZ wrote:
> Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
> > NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:
> > >Or Newark from Bayonne?

> > http://www.gizmag.com/go/2505/
> >
> > --
> > Steven O'Neill [email protected]
> > Brooklyn, NY

> OOOO MMM MM MMM
> GGGG
> OOOOOO MMM MMM MMM GGGGG
> OOO OOO MMMM MMMM MMM GGG GGG
> OOO OOO MMMM MMMM MMMM GG GG
> OOO OOO MMMMM MMMM MMMMM GG GG
> OOO OOO MMMMM MMMMM MMMM GG
> OOO OOO MMM MMMMMM MMM GG GGG
> OOOOOO MMM MMMM MMM GG GGG
> OOOO MMM MMM MMM
> GGGGG
>
> GGG

NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:

>Thanks again for the ref, Steven!
>
>I wrote Shuttle Bike and just thought I should share the info:
>
>Its pontoons got upgraded to double-chamber pontoons (so -- God forbid!
>-- a puncture in the front of one doesn't lead to total leakage and
>collapse), and it's available until the end of this month for
>US$890.00, freight inclusive!

If only I had more money than I knew what to do with....

-smo

--
Steven O'Neill [email protected]
Brooklyn, NY

Try getting dumped. ;-)

Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

> If only I had more money than I knew what to do with....
>
> -smo
>
> --
> Steven O'Neill [email protected]
> Brooklyn, NY

NYC XYZ <[email protected]> wrote:
>Steven M. O'Neill wrote:
>> If only I had more money than I knew what to do with....

>Try getting dumped. ;-)

Good point. Though technically I'd have only half as much as my
wife and I now have, I'd be able to spend my half without being
accountable to anyone else.

--

Steven M. O'Neill wrote:

> Good point. Though technically I'd have only half as much as my
> wife and I now have, I'd be able to spend my half without being
> accountable to anyone else.
>
> --
> Steven O'Neill [email protected]
> Brooklyn, NY

If there's anything this hobby teaches me, it's that nothing in life is
free, and I have to do everything myself! =)