SICK AND TIRED

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Rick Patriquin, Nov 2, 2003.

  1. This could well be just the thing you have been missing. Revolutionary new product that balances the immune system is receiving tremendous feedback from customers. It boasts a 94% re-order rate and comes with a 90 day money-back guarantee. This could be the health breakthrough of the decade.

    Wouldn't it be wonderful to wake up one morning and be full of energy? I don't believe in hype so I just ask that you take the time to check it out. You'll be glad you did.

    Besides, what have you got to lose?

    http://www.mylegacyforlife.net/healthyiswealthy

    ---
    MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20031102221612W3t3RbX6

    Tags:

  2. "Rick Patriquin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > This could well be just the thing you have been missing. Revolutionary

    new product that balances the immune system is receiving tremendous feedback
    from customers. It boasts a 94% re-order rate and comes with a 90 day
    money-back guarantee. This could be the health breakthrough of the decade.

    > Wouldn't it be wonderful to wake up one morning and be full of energy? I

    don't believe in hype so I just ask that you take the time to check it out.
    You'll be glad you did.

    > Besides, what have you got to lose?
    >
    > http://www.mylegacsyforlife.net/healthyissweatty
    >

    > ---
    > MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20031102221612W3t3RbX6

    Yes, we are "SICK AND TIRED" of MLM spam! An "MAF Anti-Spam" number does not
    turn spam into benevolent communication. Your posting of commercial
    advertising here is in violation of the charter of this newsgroup, and has
    been reported to your ISP. GO AWAY SPAMMER!

    --Rich

  3. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Who wants to drink Javex though?