Sick of Flyer's.Finale! just put him on your Ignore List

BottleCage

Dec 22, 2004
It is so easy and you don't need to hear his repetitive rants over and over again.

Try it you'll like it.

Dondare said:
I like reading his stuff.

Then enjoy

Just offering some advice to people who seem to really let him/her get to them.

He is ok for a awhile but it does get old.

BottleCage said:
Then enjoy

Just offering some advice to people who seem to really let him/her get to them.

He is ok for a awhile but it does get old.
Do you really know what is in your water bottle? Bottle cage for what?

BottleCage said:
It is so easy and you don't need to hear his repetitive rants over and over again.

Try it you'll like it.
I also find him to be of the non-offensive type.

Ignore him? Are you kidding? The forum wouldn't be the same without him!

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Very true meehs.

Nike drug cheats unite!

Okay. Did everyone see this? ATTENTION! Flyer actually agreed with me about something! :D

Weh, This is historic. Flyer went a whole post without saying Lance Pharmstrong!:rolleyes: But i wouldn't ignore him. Meehs is right. It wouldn't be Cycling forums without F.F. btw, did anyone notice that F.F. has over 300 posts and I have 50 and we both joined at the same time! Holy ****! Get out much Flyer?

Braised with a few rashers of bacon, some sliced onions,a spoonful of tomato paste, a touch of garlic and a hint of oregano.

stevebaby said:
Braised with a few rashers of bacon, some sliced onions,a spoonful of tomato paste, a touch of garlic and a hint of oregano.
And a nice Chianti.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Or brutal truth!
I won't "ignore" the posts, though I'm trying to cut back on responding (it's bad for you :rolleyes: ). We all have our own personal FF, they're important as an example of how not to live your life. Pity doesn't even come close.

Walrus said:
I won't "ignore" the posts, though I'm trying to cut back on responding (it's bad for you :rolleyes: ). We all have our own personal FF, they're important as an example of how not to live your life. Pity doesn't even come close.
Doping apologists are the worst form of cancer.