Sick of Flyer's.Finale! just put him on your Ignore List

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Doping apologists are the worst form of cancer.
The folks in chemotherapy disagree.

You're lucky my friend and neighbor is not standing in front of you. She would slap your face and kick your balls up through your Auditory Canals.

lw

Unless Flyer is Lance's fellow Testicular Cancer survivor. Then he wouldn't have any balls to kick. I pity Lance if he had to deal with Flyer during chemo. The constant shouts of Pharmstrong and Livewrong... Is your neighbour a cancer survivor?

Vino said:
Unless Flyer is Lance's fellow Testicular Cancer survivor. Then he wouldn't have any balls to kick. I pity Lance if he had to deal with Flyer during chemo. The constant shouts of Pharmstrong and Livewrong... Is your neighbour a cancer survivor?
She is fighting now. She is the mother of 2 and has a very rare form of Lymphoma.

Thats terrible...... How is her treatment going? How old are her kids? The must be taking it pretty hard.

Vino said:
Thats terrible...... How is her treatment going? How old are her kids? The must be taking it pretty hard.
She seems to be doing well. She rides her horses and works around the house and looks great, she has a killer smile. Her kids are in their mid teens and hubby works out of town often (construction ) so my wife calls her often during the day. It seems like she will be okay but Lymphoma can create very large tumors in the body, so she has had large doses of Chemo and several surgeries.

lw

Vino said:
How far is she into her treatments?
Get in line you santimonious Oncology shills!

Chemo is a business first and foremost, a cure seldom. Much like blood letting was.

I know!

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Get in line you santimonious Oncology shills!

Chemo is a business first and foremost, a cure seldom. Much like blood letting was.

I know!

Yeah, so there! The tens of thousands of cases of cancer that have gone into complete remission after successful chemotherapy don't mean squat! It would've happened anyway! Even without the chemo! It's pure coincedence! 'Cuz Flyer said so dammit! :rolleyes:

Hey flyer, If you could be honest please? I think we would all like to know how many times you have been punched in the face:confused:

zigoat said:
Hey flyer, If you could be honest please? I think we would all like to know how many times you have been punched in the face:confused:
You shouldn't punch chicks in the face.