Sick of the "they knew the risk" remark

cdaleguy

Nov 13, 2004
I am sick of the "they knew the risk" while talking about US soldiers, now in a war zone. I for one (when I joined the Army Ntl Guard) didn't even THINK of the possibility of "going to war." All I knew was that I got $*** a month for putting on some silly uniform and acting like a "soldier." I didn't think of war and would be willing to bet that the majority of the enlisted today "thought of war" when they signed up. Hell, my experience with the military (personnel) is that they probably are not capable of projecting out in to the future possibilities. The military is a joke and the majority of the "soldiers" in the military are a joke. They honestly have a lower i.q. than the means....or maybe not....come to think of it, the majority of people ARE stupid, so maybe they (soldiers) are right at the mean.

cdaleguy said:
I am sick of the "they knew the risk" while talking about US soldiers, now in a war zone. I for one (when I joined the Army Ntl Guard) didn't even THINK of the possibility of "going to war." All I knew was that I got $*** a month for putting on some silly uniform and acting like a "soldier." I didn't think of war and would be willing to bet that the majority of the enlisted today "thought of war" when they signed up. Hell, my experience with the military (personnel) is that they probably are not capable of projecting out in to the future possibilities. The military is a joke and the majority of the "soldiers" in the military are a joke. They honestly have a lower i.q. than the means....or maybe not....come to think of it, the majority of people ARE stupid, so maybe they (soldiers) are right at the mean.

Well at least you're honest enough to admit that you joined up to get what you could out of it.

I'm not surprised that you think that US military have a low IQ.
Look at the number of it's own people it managed to kill !

Low IQ would possibly explain the low level of professionalism of the US forces.

A mate of mine serves with the British Army and he told me that on joint training manoevres, it was evident how inept the US personnel were.
British Army is a professional army, of course.

Unfortunately when you sign the papers, you put yourself at the mercy of the politicians.
Should have been mass resignations when Bush took office in 2000.

Squirmy Irish said:
Professional! Indeed! An oiyrish man praising the British army. Quite ironic isn't it. The Jew basher praising the same outfit that removed the 'stines from their homes. The ****** is the master of expediency.

Graner - now that you have time on your hands, you might give us your thought process (such that it is), for your defence in your trial ?

I realise that too much information is hard to handle, but I suggest that you read about the Irish involvment with the British Army.

When you pay your electricity bill and get reconnected - try looking up some of the following IRISH regiments in the British Army :

The Royal Inniskilling Fusiliers
The Royal Irish Fusiliers
The Royal Irish Rifles
The Royal Irish Regiment
The Connaught Rangers
The Leinster Regiment
The Royal Munster Fusiliers
The Royal Dublin Fusiliers

Isnt this *** supposed to be a proud Essex boy?

he should have a rough idea that the British Army is made up of Regiments from the UK, Ireland and other places around the world...

mind you...he is a bullshitter of epic proportions....

MountainPro said:
Isnt this *** supposed to be a proud Essex boy?

he should have a rough idea that the British Army is made up of Regiments from the UK, Ireland and other places around the world...

mind you...he is a bullshitter of epic proportions....

Graners a clown.

he knows nothing - and he's hell bent on proving it.

cdaleguy said:

First off I don't condone war if it can be avoided, but that is another debate.
Now if you stick your head in a meat and grider and state that there was not a diclaimer on the side warning you against it.
Come on, people and especially the American public need to take responsibility for their own actions. It's not always someones elses fault.

RES IPSA LOQUITOR

It isn't the Boy Scouts. Get a CLUE! I think when you were given two grenades that shook the ground at the live bay should have been a CLUE! When that instructor completely tore apart an ammo box full of water with 5 shots from an M16, you should have known that rifle was to be used to KILL. Ergo, someone would probably shoot back.

When you fired a belt from the squad automatic weapon, be it an M249 or if older, an M60, you were not practicing for deer season. The purpose of these tools is to project bullets that if aimed correctly, will kill people and break things.

Squirmy Irish, get a clue. I guess it would have been better if I said "I'm protecting your rights...your freedom...your way of living", or some other **** that the majority of the military are brainwashed in to thinking? Back when I was 19, you're damn right that's all I was thinking about (college $). That's back when I thought that the US would only go to war over something meaningful. Back when the general consensus was that Vietnam was a mistake and "surely it wouldn't happen again." The only just war was WWII, when American soil was attacked. If that doesn't happen, butt out.

QUOTE=Squirmy Irish]Righto Cdaleguy. Will do. Take the free money and please don't send my ass off to war. You don't think to many things all the way through. Idiot.[/QUOTE]
And you don't spell very well, nor appreciate honesty. Do you call yourself "squirmy irish" because you make other's around you nauseous...or is it just me that you make physically ill?

cdaleguy said:
QUOTE=Squirmy Irish]Righto Cdaleguy. Will do. Take the free money and please don't send my ass off to war. You don't think to many things all the way through. Idiot.
And you don't spell very well, nor appreciate honesty. Do you call yourself "squirmy irish" because you make other's around you nauseous...or is it just me that you make physically ill?[/QUOTE]

cannondale - it's all gone very quiet.
I think his Mommy has called him for his dinner.
Let's hope.

its quittin' time at the barbeque house....now he can take the customer left overs an walk back to his filthy trailer to his momma and sister..

MountainPro said:
its quittin' time at the barbeque house....now he can take the customer left overs an walk back to his filthy trailer to his momma and sister..

You're right Pro.

MountainPro said:
he is still logged in but not responding....

perhaps his boss needs a couple of extra burgers fried up....

He's logged on, but no one's home.

That's funny stuff. Maybe it's dark where he is and he is pissing off his shadow. What a piece of work, that guy is.