Sick of the "they knew the risk" remark

birdman23 said:
Actually Zapper I love your posts. You allow me to be neutral. I have always been a very confrontational person by nature and I have been trying for the last couple of years to be more level headed. This forum is a great way for me to practice being level. Although it is getting more and more difficult becuase of certain forum members and their incessant *****ing and moaning. Don't they have anything better to do than to look at the US with an electron microscope. Are their countries really that boring that they have to look elsewhere for entertainment? Again they love to complain and find fault but that is one of the freedoms democratic societies have. I posed a question to the whole lot a while ago and there was not one response. The question was basically this, "you can complain about the US and its foreign policy but push come to shove if your country were under attack would you want aid from the US military?
Not ONE response from any of them because they would all want it but are to f'n proud to admit it.
Why thanks birdman, perhaps I can learn from your example..Perhaps others could as well....

birdman23 said:
e The question was basically this, "you can complain about the US and its foreign policy but push come to shove if your country were under attack would you want aid from the US military?
Not ONE response from any of them because they would all want it but are to f'n proud to admit it.
Hey Lim, Fred, Pro...who ya gonna call???

Hey birdman, btw I think I asked lim this question a year ago and he I believe he came back with how inept our troops are and something about unemployment and the u.s. dollar bla bla bla....

birdman23 said:
I posed a question to the whole lot a while ago and there was not one response. The question was basically this, "you can complain about the US and its foreign policy but push come to shove if your country were under attack would you want aid from the US military?
The reason for this is probably that the subject has been fried and refried, and nobodys bothered any longer. OK then who's going to start a war against Western Europe?, and we can look after our collective selves thank you.

zapper said:
Why thanks birdman, perhaps I can learn from your example..Perhaps others could as well....
No worries. Don't change, it's quite fun to just go off at times. I had fun with FredC a while back but then I have to simmer myself down. After we started having kids I decided I needed to be a more mellow person.

cdaleguy said:
I think zapper wants to get a room with birdman
Speaking of rooms..I see mommy and daddy let you out of yours...Glad to see you're not grounded anymore.. You may go back to your slum now.

So, how is the mobile.....i mean modular business, these days? Tell us about the recent increase, due to all of the white trash receiving their tax $.

zapper said:
Speaking of rooms..I see mommy and daddy let you out of yours...Glad to see you're not grounded anymore.. You may go back to your slum now.

cdaleguy said:
So, how is the mobile.....i mean modular business, these days? Tell us about the recent increase, due to all of the white trash receiving their tax $.
Business is good as always.. I see you still haven't learned anything... How is that slab of yours? Be careful not to sit on your floor too long you might get hemorrhoids...

zapper said:
Business is good as always.. I see you still haven't learned anything... How is that slab of yours? Be careful not to sit on your floor too long you might get hemorrhoids...
Cdale you might want to check out this website http://www.modularcenter.com/

You really should stop because it's just not looking good for you. Modular does not equal mobile. There is an enormous difference.

If you used a better quality product, you wouldn't have to worry about leaks. You build a crappy product so you have to make it easy to gain access to fix the problem. It's ok. I'd rather sit on a cold slab any day, over sitting over a big hole in the ground with insects and foul smells lurking below my feet. I bet your cheap walls just rip in half when settling occurs.

zapper said:

cdaleguy said:
I know, birdcrap. I'm just razzing zap. Jesus!
Joseph and Mary! You can raz but you should raz on stuff that doesn't make you look dumb CdaleGay :) Yes I too can play the "Make fun of someone's handle game"

zapper said:
Thanks lim...er I mean Fred :confused:
LOL. I've just wasted a winter on here of what's left of my life. I haven't learn't a thing that will stand me in good stead.
Now then you lot, remember that thing with two wheels and pedals, has anybody done any training so far, and when's your first race of the season?

birdman23 said:
Joseph and Mary! You can raz but you should raz on stuff that doesn't make you look dumb CdaleGay :) Yes I too can play the "Make fun of someone's handle game"
Cdumbguy tries to make a funny because... he's just like lim, can't admit when they have inserted their "payless" shoe into mouth...

birdman23 said:
No worries. Don't change, it's quite fun to just go off at times. I had fun with FredC a while back but then I have to simmer myself down. After we started having kids I decided I needed to be a more mellow person.
Steady on there my egg bound pal. That is a defamatory and libellous statement.

cdaleguy said:
I think zapper wants to get a room with birdman
...and squirmy makes three all living under the straw together. Perhaps Birdman could make a nest out of the wreckage from last Friday.

Get some new material, already. Everything is "insert foot....remove foot..." Damn.

zapper said:
Cdumbguy tries to make a funny because... he's just like lim, can't admit when they have inserted their "payless" shoe into mouth...

cdaleguy said:
Get some new material, already. Everything is "insert foot....remove foot..." Damn.
HA...I see your "crappy product" and raise you with "hoof -n- mouth"!