sid fork

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by sean, Aug 30, 2004.

  1. sean

    sean Guest

    I have a 1999 sid fork.
    Are there any parts still availible.
    Bushings and a rebuild kit?
    Thanks

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "sean" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I have a 1999 sid fork.
    > Are there any parts still availible.
    > Bushings and a rebuild kit?
    > Thanks

    Pardon for sounding smart assed, but it's called a Fox TALAS RLC.

    I used to have one of those Sids and hated it. Even new, the adjustmend
    knobs never did much of anything.

    Mike

  3. SuperSlinky

    SuperSlinky Guest

    sean said...

    > I have a 1999 sid fork.
    > Are there any parts still availible.
    > Bushings and a rebuild kit?
    > Thanks

    My guess is they will be difficult or impossible to find. RS stops
    supporting their forks after 3 years, if I'm not mistaken. See their web
    site for the skinny. However, there may be NOS parts available or
    aftermarket replacements if you look hard enough.