side rides??

skroboskim

Guest
ok, this sucks... i can't side ride the way i like my seat... my leg
doesn't want to fit in there :( or am I just not doing it right?

--
skroboskim

*:) -stephen-:)* CCTX
-(me to my neighbor) im the guy who wishes he was better-

skroboskim's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11663

skroboskim wrote:
> ok, this sucks... i can't side ride the way i like my seat... my leg
> doesn't want to fit in there :( or am I just not doing it right?

I suspect that you mean 'seat on side'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240cseatsR) rather than
'side ride'
(http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240csideride).

Squat down more. That will allow your leg to fit between the tire and
the seat.

What size and type of unicycle are you using for seat on side? Seat on
side is very difficult (painful for the leg when the tire rips the skin
off) on a 24x3 muni with long cranks. Much easier on a 20" or a
standard 24".

--
john_childs

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com
Gallery: http://gallery.unicyclist.com/john_childs
'Unicycling Bookmark List' (http://backcountry.unicyclist.com/) ::
'World Clock' (http://tinyurl.com/a99y3)

john_childs wrote:
> I suspect that you mean 'seat on side'
> (http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240cseatsR) rather than
> 'side ride'
> (http://www.unicyclist.org/cont/play.cfm?pi=f320240csideride).
>
> Squat down more. That will allow your leg to fit between the tire and
> the seat.
>
> What size and type of unicycle are you using for seat on side? Seat on
> side is very difficult (painful for the leg when the tire rips the skin
> off) on a 24x3 muni with long cranks. Much easier on a 20" or a
> standard 24".

it is a 20" w/ a 2.125 tire , but i like the seat sort of short... ill
go try it