SIDI Energy problem - arch strap slips out of non-buckle side

Erik

Guest
I have a problem with one of my fairly new SIDI Energy II shoes - the arch strap slips out of the
non-buckle side during an intense effort. As I keep on tightening it with the buckle, it will loosen
after 5 - 10 minutes, just won't stay tight. Replacing the strap did not help. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Erik

"Erik" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I have a problem with one of my fairly new SIDI Energy II shoes - the arch strap slips out of the
> non-buckle side during an intense effort. As I keep on tightening it with the buckle, it will
> loosen after 5 - 10 minutes, just won't stay tight. Replacing the strap did not help.

Although a new strap retainer can be sewn in, I would get an opinion of warranty coverage on your
new shoes.