SIDI Energy problem - arch strap slips out of non-buckle side

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Erik, Feb 14, 2003.

  1. Erik

    Erik Guest

    I have a problem with one of my fairly new SIDI Energy II shoes - the arch strap slips out of the
    non-buckle side during an intense effort. As I keep on tightening it with the buckle, it will loosen
    after 5 - 10 minutes, just won't stay tight. Replacing the strap did not help. Any ideas?

    Thanks,

    Erik

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Erik" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I have a problem with one of my fairly new SIDI Energy II shoes - the arch strap slips out of the
    > non-buckle side during an intense effort. As I keep on tightening it with the buckle, it will
    > loosen after 5 - 10 minutes, just won't stay tight. Replacing the strap did not help.

    Although a new strap retainer can be sewn in, I would get an opinion of warranty coverage on your
    new shoes.