Sidi Genius 4 shoe care

Rick

Guest
Hello,

I have a pair of Sidi Genius 4 less than 1 year old. The outside around the toe box area is fading
even though I clean them from time to time with a damp cloth. Is there any type of care I need to
use to help prevent any further fading and to keep the shoes soft as once was when new?

Thanks
Rick in TN.

Wash them in a pan of water! Surprising how shiny black mine were once they dried out (which took a
couple of days). Once all the salt was gone, they were as soft as new, too!

> I have a pair of Sidi Genius 4 less than 1 year old. The outside around the toe box area is
> fading even though I clean them from time to time with a damp cloth. Is there any type of care I
> need to use to help prevent any further fading and to keep the shoes soft as once was when new?

> Surprising how shiny black mine were once they dried out (which took a couple of days).

When you stuff them with old newspapers they dry much faster.

"richard" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:EfODa.1140212$S_4.1171016@rwcrnsc53...
> Wash them in a pan of water! Surprising how shiny black mine were once they dried out (which took
> a couple of days). Once all the salt was gone, they were as soft as new, too!
>
> > I have a pair of Sidi Genius 4 less than 1 year old. The outside around the toe box area is
> > fading even though I clean them from time to time with a damp cloth. Is there any type of
> > care I need to use to help prevent any further fading and to keep the shoes soft as once was
> > when new?

"Ronald" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> > Surprising how shiny black mine were once they dried out (which took a couple of days).
>
> When you stuff them with old newspapers they dry much faster.

To elaborate, stuff them with newspapers but change the newspapers every hour or so.

JT

NB: reply-to address is munged

Visit http://www.jt10000.com

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (rick) wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have a pair of Sidi Genius 4 less than 1 year old. The outside around the toe box area is
> fading even though I clean them from time to time with a damp cloth. Is there any type of care I
> need to use to help prevent any further fading and to keep the shoes soft as once was when new?
>

> Thanks
> Rick in TN.

From my days as a soccer player, I use something called Boot Kleen, followed by Boot Brew. My Sidi¹s
look and feel as good as new.

Only problem is the bottoms are about worn out and I¹ll have to get a new pair.

HAND Wish I did¹nt have duck feet!