SIDI's web site I simply don't get it.

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Robert Nicholso, May 18, 2003.

  1. What is up with SIDI's web site?

    With my browser I can only see the "New Products"

    So no where can I find a complete line of the their shoes.

    I'm amazed by this.

    I don't know if the picture of the cyclist is a roll over or not but it doesn't work in my browser.

    http://www.sidi.it/uk/home.html

    Tags:

  2. agreed I guess if your shoes are that good then you don't need a good website...?

    "Dave Thompson" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    news:[email protected]...

    Try the SIDIUSA site, it's much better: http://www.sidiusa.com/