rec.bicycles.rides · Public discussion

Sierra Century Available

Started by Steve Juniper · · Last activity · 1 post · 768 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
rec.bicycles.rides
Published
3 June 2004
Last activity
3 June 2004
Original author
Steve Juniper
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
768
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I reserved (and paid $40 for) a slot for the Sacramento (northern
    California) Wheelmen's Sierra Century this Saturday but family matters
    prevent me from doing it so I thought I'd see if anyone out there would like
    to take my place. I checked with them and was told that I could transfer it
    so if anyone would like to use my slot you can have it - just give me your
    name so I can let them know.

    I rode their double metric last year and found it to be both beautiful and
    very well run - one of the best.

    I'm leaving Friday morning so would have to know before then.
    --
    Steve Juniper
    "One of the few good things about modern times: If you die horribly
    on television, you will not have died in vain. You will have entertained
    us."
    -- Kurt Vonnegut --

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.