Sigh

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Simon, Jan 25, 2003.

  1. Simon

    Simon Guest

    Tags:

  2. Destroy

    Destroy Guest

    I'd hit it. :)

    Simon wrote:
    > Another something I happened upon and thought I would share.
    >
    > http://www.nikigudex.com/profile.html
    >
    > Man this woman has talent!
    >
    > Simon :eek:)

    > **********-=[ http://www.tau-designs.co.uk ]=-***********

  3. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Destroy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > I'd hit it. :)

    You would "hit it"?

    Man are you cool. pfft.

    The only thing you would hit, is the front yard... with the lawnmower.

    darsh

    > Simon wrote:
    > > Another something I happened upon and thought I would share.
    > >
    > > http://www.nikigudex.com/profile.html
    > >
    > > Man this woman has talent!
    > >
    > > Simon :eek:)
    > >
    > > --
    > > **********-=[ http://www.tau-designs.co.uk ]=-***********

  4. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

    "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Another something I happened upon and thought I would share.
    >
    > http://www.nikigudex.com/profile.html
    >
    > Man this woman has talent!

    Man, you're only hurting yourself by fanticizing over this woman. Do yourself a favor and put it
    out of your mind. If you're lucky enough to hook up with a mountain biker chick, odds are she'll
    not be a model. Even more likely that she'll so ugly, they rub tree branches on her face to make
    ugly sticks.

    -John Morgan
    --
    To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.

  5. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Another something I happened upon and thought I would share.
    > >
    > > http://www.nikigudex.com/profile.html
    > >
    > > Man this woman has talent!
    >
    > Man, you're only hurting yourself by fanticizing over this woman. Do yourself a favor and put it
    > out of your mind. If you're lucky enough to hook up with a mountain biker chick, odds are she'll
    > not be a model. Even more likely that she'll so ugly, they rub tree branches on her face to
    make
    > ugly sticks.
    >
    > -John Morgan
    > --
    > To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.

    I dunno, I met some women today at the trailhead, and they were FINE. Of course they were with their
    hubbies, and/or boyfriends, but they were still fine....

  6. Darsh

    Darsh Guest

    "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > > Another something I happened upon and thought I would share.
    > > >
    > > > http://www.nikigudex.com/profile.html
    > > >
    > > > Man this woman has talent!
    > >
    > > Man, you're only hurting yourself by fanticizing over this woman. Do yourself a favor and put it
    > > out of your mind. If you're lucky enough to hook up with a mountain biker chick, odds are she'll
    > > not be a model.
    Even
    > > more likely that she'll so ugly, they rub tree branches on her face to
    > make
    > > ugly sticks.
    > >
    > > -John Morgan
    > > --
    > > To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.
    >

    > I dunno, I met some women today at the trailhead, and they were FINE. Of course they were with
    > their hubbies, and/or boyfriends, but they were
    still
    > fine...

    All I can say, it is obvious you are not all from Aspen.

    Is there anything but fine as far as sporting girls go?

    I prefer to believe all women are fine, sporting and not so sporting. Women are the only reason
    we/me is/are here.

    darsh

  7. John Morgan

    John Morgan Guest

  8. Kathleen

    Kathleen Guest

    JD wrote:
    > [email protected] wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    >
    >>>All I can say, it is obvious you are not all from Aspen.
    >>

    >>>Is there anything but fine as far as sporting girls go?
    >>

    >>>I prefer to believe all women are fine, sporting and not so sporting. Women are the only reason
    >>>we/me is/are here.
    >>

    >>>darsh
    >>
    >>Truly spoken like one of the girls!
    >

    > As you so "spoke" here?
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
    > t=gplain
    >
    > And here?
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
    > t=gplain
    >
    > Pathetic dweeb.
    >
    > JD

    Oh, man. I keep imagining a leather-clad Carrot Top.

    "Dial 1-800 SPANKER! It's free for you and cheap for them!"

    Kathleen Ew....

  9. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | JD wrote:
    | > [email protected] wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    | >>Truly spoken like one of the girls!
    | >

    | > As you so "spoke" here?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.b
    ryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

    | > And here?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.br
    yant.webtv.net&output=gplain

    | > Pathetic dweeb.
    | >
    | > JD
    |

    | Oh, man. I keep imagining a leather-clad Carrot Top.
    |
    | "Dial 1-800 SPANKER! It's free for you and cheap for them!"
    |
    | Kathleen Ew....

    Chuckles.......thats made my day

    Simon :eek:)

  10. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 26 Jan 2003 23:23:28 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

    >> Truly spoken like one of the girls!
    >
    >As you so "spoke" here?
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outp-
    >ut=gplain
    >
    >And here?
    >
    >http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outp-
    >ut=gplain
    >
    >Pathetic dweeb.
    >
    >JD

    ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO

    Never new digging up dirt on someone could be so funny.

    Peace and the proverbial "Not that there's anything wrong with that"

    Bill

    :-]

  11. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    > [email protected] wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > >All I can say, it is obvious you are not all from Aspen.
    >
    > > >Is there anything but fine as far as sporting girls go?
    >
    > > > I prefer to believe all women are fine,
    > > > sporting and not so sporting. Women
    > > > are the only reason we/me is/are here.
    >
    > > >darsh
    > >
    > > Truly spoken like one of the girls!
    >
    > As you so "spoke" here?
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
    > t=gplain
    >
    > And here?
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
    > t=gplain
    >
    > Pathetic dweeb.
    >
    > JD

    "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s

  12. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    | > [email protected] wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...

    | > > Truly spoken like one of the girls!
    | >
    | > As you so "spoke" here?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.b
    ryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

    | > And here?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.br
    yant.webtv.net&output=gplain

    | > Pathetic dweeb.
    | >
    | > JD
    |
    | "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s

    rotflmeao (e is for english) This is turning into a very amusing thread :eek:)

    Simon

  13. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | [email protected]afcct.com (JD) wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > | > [email protected] wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...

    > | > As you so "spoke" here?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.b
    > ryant.webtv.net&output=gplain
    > | >
    > | > And here?

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.br
    > yant.webtv.net&output=gplain
    > | >
    > | > Pathetic dweeb.
    > | >
    > | > JD
    > |
    > | "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s
    > |
    > rotflmeao (e is for english) This is turning into a very amusing thread :eek:)

    You forgot the 'p' -- as in rotflmpeao!

    Bill "not saying, but pasty would be a decent guess" S.

  14. Simon

    Simon Guest

    | "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    | >
    | > "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    | > news:[email protected]...
    | > | [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
    | > news:<[email protected]>...
    | > news:<[email protected]>...

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.b
    | > ryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

    http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.br
    | > yant.webtv.net&output=gplain

    | > |
    | > | "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s
    | > |
    | > rotflmeao (e is for english) This is turning into a very amusing thread :eek:)
    |
    | You forgot the 'p' -- as in rotflmpeao!
    |
    | Bill "not saying, but pasty would be a decent guess" S.

    Nope not pasty here, healthy colour (note the u) to my skin.

    Simon

  15. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > |
    > | "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > | > rotflmeao (e is for english) This is turning into a very amusing thread :eek:)
    > |
    > | You forgot the 'p' -- as in rotflmpeao!
    > |
    > | Bill "not saying, but pasty would be a decent guess" S.
    > |
    > Nope not pasty here, healthy colour (note the u) to my skin.

    I knew the second I posted that I was in error.

    Bill "pasty English ass is redundant (!)" S.

  16. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    supabonbon wrote:

    >>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
    >>t=gplain
    >>
    >>And here?
    >>
    >>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
    >>t=gplain
    >>
    >>Pathetic dweeb.
    >>
    >>JD
    >

    > "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s

    Thank you. I thought it was just the normal whinging, so skipped reading them. Your little snippit
    made me take a look. Highly amusing.

  17. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > supabonbon wrote:
    >

    >>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap
    .bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

    > >>And here?
    > >>

    >>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.
    bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

    > >>Pathetic dweeb.
    > >>
    > >>JD
    > >

    > > "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s
    >
    > Thank you. I thought it was just the normal whinging, so skipped reading them. Your little snippit
    > made me take a look. Highly amusing.

    Seen it before - someone (Fagerlin?) dug it up some time ago, and it made me laugh then. That
    dipshitdummkopffuckwitski needs a good slap up side the head. Fool.

    Shaun aRe - Spanking is very naughty!

  18. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
    > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > > | You forgot the 'p' -- as in rotflmpeao!
    > > |
    > > | Bill "not saying, but pasty would be a decent guess" S.
    > > |
    > > Nope not pasty here, healthy colour (note the u) to my skin.
    >
    > I knew the second I posted that I was in error.
    >
    > Bill "pasty English ass is redundant (!)" S.

    Well I got an incredibly non-pasty everything, and I'm definitely English. People often ask me if
    I'm *Greek or *Spanish, and 8-10 months of the year, I got darker arms and face than my work mate
    Abdul (not from holidays abroad either), so, fuck you and the whores you rode in on.

    *(No, I don't talk funny...).

    Have a nice day Sorni ',;~}

    Shaun aRe

  19. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > Well I got an incredibly non-pasty everything, and I'm definitely English. People often ask me if
    > I'm *Greek or *Spanish,

    > *(No, I don't talk funny...).

    Well, hailing from Lancashire, I imagine you do. However, I think you'll find the reason that people
    assume you're Greek is beause you work in a kebab shop.

  20. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >
    > > Well I got an incredibly non-pasty everything, and I'm definitely
    English.
    > > People often ask me if I'm *Greek or *Spanish,
    >
    > > *(No, I don't talk funny...).
    >
    > Well, hailing from Lancashire, I imagine you do. However, I think you'll find the reason that
    > people assume you're Greek is beause you work in a kebab shop.

    Yeah - Newtronic Kebabs. It all makes sense now doesn't it?!?

    Shaun aRe