Sigh

"Destroy" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> I'd hit it. :)

You would "hit it"?

Man are you cool. pfft.

The only thing you would hit, is the front yard... with the lawnmower.

darsh

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YTwY9.562$kr1.96447@newsfep2-gui...
> Another something I happened upon and thought I would share.
>
> http://www.nikigudex.com/profile.html
>
> Man this woman has talent!

Man, you're only hurting yourself by fanticizing over this woman. Do yourself a favor and put it
out of your mind. If you're lucky enough to hook up with a mountain biker chick, odds are she'll
not be a model. Even more likely that she'll so ugly, they rub tree branches on her face to make
ugly sticks.

-John Morgan
--
To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.

"John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YTwY9.562$kr1.96447@newsfep2-gui...
> > Another something I happened upon and thought I would share.
> >
> > http://www.nikigudex.com/profile.html
> >
> > Man this woman has talent!
>
> Man, you're only hurting yourself by fanticizing over this woman. Do yourself a favor and put it
> out of your mind. If you're lucky enough to hook up with a mountain biker chick, odds are she'll
> not be a model. Even more likely that she'll so ugly, they rub tree branches on her face to
make
> ugly sticks.
>
> -John Morgan
> --
> To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.

I dunno, I met some women today at the trailhead, and they were FINE. Of course they were with their
hubbies, and/or boyfriends, but they were still fine....

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "John Morgan" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:YTwY9.562$kr1.96447@newsfep2-gui...
> > > Another something I happened upon and thought I would share.
> > >
> > > http://www.nikigudex.com/profile.html
> > >
> > > Man this woman has talent!
> >
> > Man, you're only hurting yourself by fanticizing over this woman. Do yourself a favor and put it
> > out of your mind. If you're lucky enough to hook up with a mountain biker chick, odds are she'll
> > not be a model.
Even
> > more likely that she'll so ugly, they rub tree branches on her face to
> make
> > ugly sticks.
> >
> > -John Morgan
> > --
> > To reply, please remove NOSPAM from the return address.
>

> I dunno, I met some women today at the trailhead, and they were FINE. Of course they were with
> their hubbies, and/or boyfriends, but they were
still
> fine...

All I can say, it is obvious you are not all from Aspen.

Is there anything but fine as far as sporting girls go?

I prefer to believe all women are fine, sporting and not so sporting. Women are the only reason
we/me is/are here.

darsh

JD wrote:
> [email protected] wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
>
>>>All I can say, it is obvious you are not all from Aspen.
>>

>>>Is there anything but fine as far as sporting girls go?
>>

>>>I prefer to believe all women are fine, sporting and not so sporting. Women are the only reason
>>>we/me is/are here.
>>

>>>darsh
>>
>>Truly spoken like one of the girls!
>

> As you so "spoke" here?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
> t=gplain
>
> And here?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
> t=gplain
>
> Pathetic dweeb.
>
> JD

Oh, man. I keep imagining a leather-clad Carrot Top.

"Dial 1-800 SPANKER! It's free for you and cheap for them!"

Kathleen Ew....

"Kathleen" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
| JD wrote:
| > [email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

| >>Truly spoken like one of the girls!
| >

| > As you so "spoke" here?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.b
ryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

| > And here?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.br
yant.webtv.net&output=gplain

| > Pathetic dweeb.
| >
| > JD
|

| Oh, man. I keep imagining a leather-clad Carrot Top.
|
| "Dial 1-800 SPANKER! It's free for you and cheap for them!"
|
| Kathleen Ew....

Chuckles.......thats made my day

Simon :eek:)

On 26 Jan 2003 23:23:28 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>> Truly spoken like one of the girls!
>
>As you so "spoke" here?
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outp-
>ut=gplain
>
>And here?
>
>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outp-
>ut=gplain
>
>Pathetic dweeb.
>
>JD

ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO ROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAOROFLMAO

Never new digging up dirt on someone could be so funny.

Peace and the proverbial "Not that there's anything wrong with that"

Bill

:-]

> [email protected] wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > >All I can say, it is obvious you are not all from Aspen.
>
> > >Is there anything but fine as far as sporting girls go?
>
> > > I prefer to believe all women are fine,
> > > sporting and not so sporting. Women
> > > are the only reason we/me is/are here.
>
> > >darsh
> >
> > Truly spoken like one of the girls!
>
> As you so "spoke" here?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
> t=gplain
>
> And here?
>
> http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
> t=gplain
>
> Pathetic dweeb.
>
> JD

"...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s

"supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
| [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
| > [email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

| > > Truly spoken like one of the girls!
| >
| > As you so "spoke" here?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.b
ryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

| > And here?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.br
yant.webtv.net&output=gplain

| > Pathetic dweeb.
| >
| > JD
|
| "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s

rotflmeao (e is for english) This is turning into a very amusing thread :eek:)

Simon

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:FylZ9.16$mh4.13@newsfep2-gui...

> "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> | [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> | > [email protected] wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> | > As you so "spoke" here?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.b
> ryant.webtv.net&output=gplain
> | >
> | > And here?

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.br
> yant.webtv.net&output=gplain
> | >
> | > Pathetic dweeb.
> | >
> | > JD
> |
> | "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s
> |
> rotflmeao (e is for english) This is turning into a very amusing thread :eek:)

You forgot the 'p' -- as in rotflmpeao!

Bill "not saying, but pasty would be a decent guess" S.

| "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:FylZ9.16$mh4.13@newsfep2-gui...
| >
| > "supabonbon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
| > news:[email protected]...
| > | [email protected] (JD) wrote in message
| > news:<[email protected]>...
| > news:<[email protected]>...

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.b
| > ryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.br
| > yant.webtv.net&output=gplain

| > |
| > | "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s
| > |
| > rotflmeao (e is for english) This is turning into a very amusing thread :eek:)
|
| You forgot the 'p' -- as in rotflmpeao!
|
| Bill "not saying, but pasty would be a decent guess" S.

Nope not pasty here, healthy colour (note the u) to my skin.

Simon

"Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ZcmZ9.19$mh4.8@newsfep2-gui...

> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> |
> | "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:FylZ9.16$mh4.13@newsfep2-gui...

> | > rotflmeao (e is for english) This is turning into a very amusing thread :eek:)
> |
> | You forgot the 'p' -- as in rotflmpeao!
> |
> | Bill "not saying, but pasty would be a decent guess" S.
> |
> Nope not pasty here, healthy colour (note the u) to my skin.

I knew the second I posted that I was in error.

Bill "pasty English ass is redundant (!)" S.

supabonbon wrote:

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
>>t=gplain
>>
>>And here?
>>
>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.bryant.webtv.net&outpu-
>>t=gplain
>>
>>Pathetic dweeb.
>>
>>JD
>

> "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s

Thank you. I thought it was just the normal whinging, so skipped reading them. Your little snippit
made me take a look. Highly amusing.

> supabonbon wrote:
>

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=21166-386688E1-41%40storefull-154.iap
.bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

> >>And here?
> >>

>>http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=9568-3A8EDA4E-30%40storefull-153.iap.
bryant.webtv.net&output=gplain

> >>Pathetic dweeb.
> >>
> >>JD
> >

> > "...very authoritative with my spank." goddamn, that's a classic. /s
>
> Thank you. I thought it was just the normal whinging, so skipped reading them. Your little snippit
> made me take a look. Highly amusing.

Seen it before - someone (Fagerlin?) dug it up some time ago, and it made me laugh then. That
dipshitdummkopffuckwitski needs a good slap up side the head. Fool.

Shaun aRe - Spanking is very naughty!

Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message news:D[email protected]...
> "Simon" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:ZcmZ9.19$mh4.8@newsfep2-gui...
> >
> > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > | You forgot the 'p' -- as in rotflmpeao!
> > |
> > | Bill "not saying, but pasty would be a decent guess" S.
> > |
> > Nope not pasty here, healthy colour (note the u) to my skin.
>
> I knew the second I posted that I was in error.
>
> Bill "pasty English ass is redundant (!)" S.

Well I got an incredibly non-pasty everything, and I'm definitely English. People often ask me if
I'm *Greek or *Spanish, and 8-10 months of the year, I got darker arms and face than my work mate
Abdul (not from holidays abroad either), so, **** you and the whores you rode in on.

*(No, I don't talk funny...).

Have a nice day Sorni ',;~}

Shaun aRe

> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > Well I got an incredibly non-pasty everything, and I'm definitely
English.
> > People often ask me if I'm *Greek or *Spanish,
>
> > *(No, I don't talk funny...).
>
> Well, hailing from Lancashire, I imagine you do. However, I think you'll find the reason that
> people assume you're Greek is beause you work in a kebab shop.

Yeah - Newtronic Kebabs. It all makes sense now doesn't it?!?

Shaun aRe