Sightseeing Trips

Corzhens

May 26, 2015
I remember in the yonder days when my legs were still that energetic, I used to take a sightseeing trip in the nearby towns. There were just 3 or 4 of us on that Saturday or Sunday morning as we trek the mountainous town in its zigzag road. And after an hour or two of a leisurely ride, we would have breakfast in a cheap eatery in our destination.

Have you experienced that?

I also enjoyed that sometime back. We could pack food and go out to ride the whole day.I never forgot to carry my water bottle and a first aid kit.

I just got back from a brief vacation in the province and guess what? Some friends invited me to a sightseeing trip. It was a lot of fun since I was out of practice and my companions were teasing me of my weak knees although I was cared for. They provided the mountain bike, a good and new one, plus the gear although I did not wear the gear since my plan was to join them for only a few kilometers. The signts were mostly green mountains so it was a nature trip. But, of course, the photos can speak for itself.