Sigma Cyclocomputer Battery Life

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Kelly & Cork Va, May 5, 2003.

  1. Sigma owners, what sort of battery life are you getting? I'm on the third set of batteries for my
    1400 in less than nine months. Batteries in my Avocets lasted 1 to 2 years, so three months a set
    seems excessive.

    Tags:

  2. My Sigma battery has been in the bike for 2 years now. I had a similar problem with my Planet Bike
    computer and I think it was caused by water getting into it. Dan Kluckhuhn

    news:[email protected]...