Road Cycling · Public discussion

Sigma Sport BC 700

Started by Gary · · Last activity · 3 posts · 4,711 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
3 September 2005
Last activity
3 September 2005
Original author
Gary
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
4,711
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have this wonderful old bike computer and due to CRS I cannot remember
    how to reset the time clock. Can anyone help out?

  2. "Gary" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    I have this wonderful old bike computer and due to CRS I cannot remember
    how to reset the time clock. Can anyone help out?

    Sheldon Brown has some information on many models:
    http://sheldonbrown.com/cyclecomputers/index.html

  3. Gary said:

    I have this wonderful old bike computer and due to CRS I cannot remember
    how to reset the time clock. Can anyone help out?

    Sorry about all the extra posts - I don't know why that happened. Any
    how, I figured out how to reset the clock :>

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.