Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Sigma Wireless Computer...BC 1606DL Cadence

Started by Aussie Steve · · Last activity · 1 post · 1,509 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
3 January 2011
Last activity
3 January 2011
Original author
Aussie Steve
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,509
Views / 30 days
0
Topics

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I have had a gutfull of this computer. It shows Cadence...but the speed and distance will not register. The user manual says that "if pairing doesn't occur"(where the sensors fail to talk to the receiver) then the thing goes to sleep. So I know that the cadence sensor is fine, it's just the speed sensor. Well, I replaced the battery 4 times already, and still no speed or distance. Speed Sensor is placed within correct distance from receiver, magnet passes only 3mm away... Not sure what more I can do.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.