Silca Floor Pump with broken hose holder

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Tom Nakashima, Feb 3, 2004.

  1. My Silca Floor Pump has a broken hose holder, which is a plastic piece that fits on top of the body.
    I didn't see any replacement parts that I could order through a dealer. Wondering if anyone has any
    leads where I could replace this part or one that fits on the outside body tube? -tom

    Tags:

  2. Carl Fogel

    Carl Fogel Guest

    "Tom Nakashima" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > My Silca Floor Pump has a broken hose holder, which is a plastic piece that fits on top of the
    > body. I didn't see any replacement parts that I could order through a dealer. Wondering if anyone
    > has any leads where I could replace this part or one that fits on the outside body tube? -tom

    Dear Tom,

    This site may list what you want and where you can order it:

    http://www.bestwebbuys.com/bikes/search/q/silca/isrc/Google-i-browse-mfg

    Good luck,

    Carl Fogel