Silca Floor Pump with broken hose holder

Tom Nakashima

Guest
My Silca Floor Pump has a broken hose holder, which is a plastic piece that fits on top of the body.
I didn't see any replacement parts that I could order through a dealer. Wondering if anyone has any
leads where I could replace this part or one that fits on the outside body tube? -tom

"Tom Nakashima" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> My Silca Floor Pump has a broken hose holder, which is a plastic piece that fits on top of the
> body. I didn't see any replacement parts that I could order through a dealer. Wondering if anyone
> has any leads where I could replace this part or one that fits on the outside body tube? -tom

Dear Tom,

This site may list what you want and where you can order it:

http://www.bestwebbuys.com/bikes/search/q/silca/isrc/Google-i-browse-mfg

Good luck,

Carl Fogel