SILCA PUMP GUAGE problems

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Polly, Apr 20, 2003.

  1. Polly

    Polly Guest

    Hey there TECH news group.

    I was wondering if anybody out there uses silca floor pumps and has the guage just stopped working.

    Any ideas on fixing this ?

    Polly

    Tags:

  2. A Muzi

    A Muzi Guest

    "Polly" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hey there TECH news group.
    >
    > I was wondering if anybody out there uses silca floor pumps and has the guage just stopped
    > working.

    The most common failure is just bumping the pump such that the needle falls off the peg. Lift the
    lens and press the needle home.

    If that isn't it, look for a leak somewhere between the check valve and the head.