Silca tire pump on sale for $400

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
EDC:

Nice...
wink.png
But it looks a bit "stabby".
big-smile.png

I just got my self one of these for X-mas.
smile.png
Nice and... it has a -built in whistle-!
big-smile.png

If I stop buying Zippo lighters and opinel pocket knives every time I have a spare tenner, then maybe I could buy one of these "Collectible Color Rings" (Wtf man?
big-smile.png
) for the Silca CO2 inflator... and ofcourse not just "Premium" catridges, only "Ultra Premium". (Coz regular premium just isn't premium enough).
big-smile.png

I may be the 1%, but I'll buy the KTM every time over the Venge Di2.

And gimme the 1190 RC8 while we're planning our next toys.

I would so destroy those tires.

High end bicycles turned into bragging rights for doctors and dentists. I didn't get that memo and never saw it coming.

I blame James Huang and the moron that coined the phrase 'laterally stiff, vertically compliant'. Hmmmm? James Huang is a JH.

Volnix...those aren't just Ultra-Super-Maximum-Premium color rings...those are "INSULATORS"!

Marketing...how does it work?!

Nice Opinal, but I thought the Greeks played the pan flute. Not the knoife-whistle.

One of the local bike shops tried to sell me 'premium' 20-gram CO2 cartridges because they would get my 700-23 tires harder than my 16-gram ones. Er...maybe if I try those 25 MM tires that add significant air volume to improve ride quality and handling to Rolls-Ferrari standards!...and only if the advertising identifies the cartridges as 'Tactical!' and 'Elite!'.

I may be the 1%, but I'll buy the KTM every time over the Venge Di2.

Why not both?
wink.png
KTM Revelator Di2! (Do you even KTM bicycles over there brah?
big-smile.png
)

Complete with disk brakes, for that solid "******" feeling.
big-smile.png

I use this because it is both 'Elite' and 'Premium'.

"Functional perfection. The Air Chuck Elite features our push to inflate technology and is the lightest CO2 inflator on the market. Backed with a lifetime warranty this American beauty will save you and look good doing so."

Not only am I identifying with the 'Elite' and tactfully letting the world...or a couple cycling buds...know that I only buy 'Premium' products and do not show off with 'Ultra-Premium' level stuff. And I can humble brag that by buying American I am a super-patriot!

Being that it is 'Pro Series' it puts me into the same level of respect as Tom Boonen and Chris Froome. So much win.

KTM sells 6 Revelator models here. http://ktmbike.com.au/collections/road

Just because they are well attuned to mad marketing skillz...they name them:

Prestige
Prime
Master
Elite

My new goal in life is to have a KTM-MAN Flying Truckâ„¢ to haul my KTM motorcycle and KTM bicycle to my winter home in Fort Myers, Florida.

Hmmmm? I wonder if I can maintain my heirloom quality floor pump with only KTM tools?

KTM assures us their frames are not only heirloom quality, but they make great truck pulling hitches.

Go ahead. Use your new Silca to pull your Audi A8 out of the ditch. I dare you.

, but I thought the Greeks played the pan flute.

Nope, that's the Persian Goat Monster!
big-smile.png
It also plays the lyre.
big-smile.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .
Being that it is 'Pro Series' it puts me into the same level of respect as Tom Boonen and Chriss Froome. So much win.

"Lamborgotti Fasterossa" for the win!
big-smile.png

Do they even "Premium bike Car Racks" for the VW Beetle?
big-smile.png