Silcon is dead, long rest Silcon

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by David Pascoe, Dec 24, 2004.

  1. David Pascoe

    David Pascoe Guest

    According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no longer
    being made.

    What will the world come to ?

    Will Assos Chamois Cream now rule the world ?

    davidp.
    --
    David Pascoe, [email protected], Western Australia

    Tags:

  2. kingsley

    kingsley Guest

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:50:07 +0800, David Pascoe wrote:

    > According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no
    > longer being made.

    What form? Chips? Boobies?
    That stuff you seal up the shower with?

    > Will Assos Chamois Cream now rule the world ?

    Only parts of it, and nappy rash cream is probably
    cheaper.

    -kt

    --
    Kingsley Turner,
    (mailto: [email protected])

  3. kingsley

    kingsley Guest

    On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:02:18 +0000, kingsley wrote:

    Hmmm, no I didn't.

    -kt

  4. David Pascoe

    David Pascoe Guest

    On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 06:58:25 +1100, kingsley <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:50:07 +0800, David Pascoe wrote:
    >
    >> According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no
    >> longer being made.

    >What form? Chips? Boobies?
    >That stuff you seal up the shower with?

    nice gag, 'cept there is an `i' missing for your gag to work ...

    silcon going away is truly a sad day for cyclists. the brevity seems to have
    been lost.....

    davidp.
    --
    David Pascoe, [email protected], Western Australia

  5. aeek

    aeek New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 15, 2004

  6. Peter Vesel

    Peter Vesel Guest

    "David Pascoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no

    longer
    > being made.
    >
    > What will the world come to ?
    >
    > Will Assos Chamois Cream now rule the world ?
    >
    > davidp.
    > --
    > David Pascoe, [email protected], Western Australia

    Is there anything cheap to replace silcon?
    I miss my silcon

    Peter

  7. Jhikers

    Jhikers New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2004
    Here, here... a dark day indeed.

    When I found out it had been discontinued from my local chemist, I travelled to all chemists within 10km of my house to find any remaining tubes... but to no avail.

    RIP Silcon 2004, you will be SORELY missed