Silcon is dead, long rest Silcon

David Pascoe

Guest
According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no longer
being made.

What will the world come to ?

Will Assos Chamois Cream now rule the world ?

davidp.
--
David Pascoe, [email protected], Western Australia

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:50:07 +0800, David Pascoe wrote:

> According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no
> longer being made.

What form? Chips? Boobies?
That stuff you seal up the shower with?

> Will Assos Chamois Cream now rule the world ?

Only parts of it, and nappy rash cream is probably
cheaper.

-kt

--
Kingsley Turner,
(mailto: [email protected])

On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 21:02:18 +0000, kingsley wrote:

Hmmm, no I didn't.

-kt

On Sun, 26 Dec 2004 06:58:25 +1100, kingsley <[email protected]>
wrote:

>On Sat, 25 Dec 2004 15:50:07 +0800, David Pascoe wrote:
>
>> According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no
>> longer being made.

>What form? Chips? Boobies?
>That stuff you seal up the shower with?

nice gag, 'cept there is an `i' missing for your gag to work ...

silcon going away is truly a sad day for cyclists. the brevity seems to have
been lost.....

davidp.
--

David Pascoe said:
nice gag, 'cept there is an `i' missing for your gag to work ...

silcon going away is truly a sad day for cyclists. the brevity seems to have
been lost.....
no silicon for chips would effect Silcon who make power supplies.

"David Pascoe" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no

longer
> being made.
>
> What will the world come to ?
>
> Will Assos Chamois Cream now rule the world ?
>
> davidp.
> --
> David Pascoe, [email protected], Western Australia

Is there anything cheap to replace silcon?
I miss my silcon

Peter

David Pascoe said:
According to pharmacies, the wholesalers are saying that Silcon is no longer being made.

What will the world come to ?

Will Assos Chamois Cream now rule the world ?

davidp.
--
David Pascoe, [email protected], Western Australia

Here, here... a dark day indeed.

When I found out it had been discontinued from my local chemist, I travelled to all chemists within 10km of my house to find any remaining tubes... but to no avail.

RIP Silcon 2004, you will be SORELY missed