silence?

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joshua Goldberg, Mar 31, 2003.

  1. So did the link to Yahoo work or not?

    Tags:

  2. > So did the link to Yahoo work or not?

    Short answer: sort of.

    No error, but no photos either, just a message saying "This album is currently empty"

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  3. seriously? A person I sent the Yahoo link to last nite said it worked fine, but when he tried to
    re-open it later it said it was empty. Maybe it only appears once and is gone forever. I'll have to
    look for another site to post them...maybe IHPVA "incoming".
    > > So did the link to Yahoo work or not?
    >
    > Short answer: sort of.
    >
    > No error, but no photos either, just a message saying "This album is currently empty"
    >
    > Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
    > http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  4. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > seriously? A person I sent the Yahoo link to last nite said it worked fine, but when he tried to
    > re-open it later it said it was empty. Maybe it only appears once and is gone forever. I'll have
    > to look for another site to post them...maybe IHPVA "incoming".
    > -------------------------------------------------------------- "Dave Larrington"
    >> > So did the link to Yahoo work or not?
    >>
    >> Short answer: sort of.
    >>
    >> No error, but no photos either, just a message saying "This album is currently empty"

    I received the pics fine in e-mail, whenI tried the link just now, it did not work. May I suggest
    www.care2.com where I have my photo albums.

    happy trails, rorschandt

  5. Bentbiker

    Bentbiker Guest

    they are all there now. looks good Joshua.

    Joshua Goldberg wrote:
    > seriously? A person I sent the Yahoo link to last nite said it worked fine, but when he tried to
    > re-open it later it said it was empty. Maybe it only appears once and is gone forever. I'll have
    > to look for another site to post them...maybe IHPVA "incoming".
    > "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>>So did the link to Yahoo work or not?
    >>
    >>Short answer: sort of.
    >>
    >>No error, but no photos either, just a message saying "This album is currently empty"
    >>
    >>Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
    >>===========================================================
    >> Editor - British Human Power Club Newsletter
    >> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  6. Rorschandt

    Rorschandt Guest

    "Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > seriously? A person I sent the Yahoo link to last nite said it worked fine, but when he tried to
    > re-open it later it said it was empty. Maybe it only appears once and is gone forever. I'll have
    > to look for another site to post them...maybe IHPVA "incoming".

    ...and NOW it is working.

    ?? rorschandt