silence?

> So did the link to Yahoo work or not?

Short answer: sort of.

No error, but no photos either, just a message saying "This album is currently empty"

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

seriously? A person I sent the Yahoo link to last nite said it worked fine, but when he tried to
re-open it later it said it was empty. Maybe it only appears once and is gone forever. I'll have to
look for another site to post them...maybe IHPVA "incoming".
> > So did the link to Yahoo work or not?
>
> Short answer: sort of.
>
> No error, but no photos either, just a message saying "This album is currently empty"
>
> Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> seriously? A person I sent the Yahoo link to last nite said it worked fine, but when he tried to
> re-open it later it said it was empty. Maybe it only appears once and is gone forever. I'll have
> to look for another site to post them...maybe IHPVA "incoming".
> -------------------------------------------------------------- "Dave Larrington"
>> > So did the link to Yahoo work or not?
>>
>> Short answer: sort of.
>>
>> No error, but no photos either, just a message saying "This album is currently empty"

I received the pics fine in e-mail, whenI tried the link just now, it did not work. May I suggest
www.care2.com where I have my photo albums.

happy trails, rorschandt

they are all there now. looks good Joshua.

Joshua Goldberg wrote:
> seriously? A person I sent the Yahoo link to last nite said it worked fine, but when he tried to
> re-open it later it said it was empty. Maybe it only appears once and is gone forever. I'll have
> to look for another site to post them...maybe IHPVA "incoming".
> "Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>>So did the link to Yahoo work or not?
>>
>>Short answer: sort of.
>>
>>No error, but no photos either, just a message saying "This album is currently empty"
>>
>>Dave Larrington - http://legslarry.crosswinds.net/
>>===========================================================
>> Editor - British Human Power Club Newsletter
>> http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

"Joshua Goldberg" <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> seriously? A person I sent the Yahoo link to last nite said it worked fine, but when he tried to
> re-open it later it said it was empty. Maybe it only appears once and is gone forever. I'll have
> to look for another site to post them...maybe IHPVA "incoming".

...and NOW it is working.

?? rorschandt