Silliest gift of the Silly Season?

yah it can be articulated with fishing line like a dangling weiner.
its my broker...

more chablis?

Werehatrack wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 06:51:33 -0800 (PST), Ozark Bicycle
> <[email protected]> may have said:
>
>> http://www.gadgetbottle.com/
>>
>> Is this as silly as it seems?

> Well, on the one hand, bike shorts lack pockets....

Not all; some ATB shorts have pockets.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

Chalo wrote:
> My friend Laird makes something even better that will look right at
> home in a jersey pocket:
>
> http://www.cellfoam.com/

Ooooh, I want one!

And a Maxwell Smart shoe phone cover, too.

--Karen D.

..

saw another brilliant invention yesterday: the transparent tennis ball
container-fits in the H20 cage.

On Dec 8, 9:01 am, datakoll <[email protected]> wrote:
> .
>
> saw another brilliant invention yesterday: the transparent tennis ball
> container-fits in the H20 cage.

Transparent tennis balls included?

> Transparent tennis balls included?

NO, WAS A HEBIE CYCLE.

On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:51:20 -0800 (PST), Chalo <[email protected]>
wrote:

>My friend Laird makes something even better that will look right at
>home in a jersey pocket:
>
>http://www.cellfoam.com/

"If the photographer is a metre directly above your heads, you look like a
****. Make sure the photographer doesn't pull that ****."

Jasper

In article <[email protected]>,
Jasper Janssen <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Thu, 6 Dec 2007 13:51:20 -0800 (PST), Chalo <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >My friend Laird makes something even better that will look right at
> >home in a jersey pocket:
> >
> >http://www.cellfoam.com/

> "If the photographer is a metre directly above your heads, you look like a
> ****. Make sure the photographer doesn't pull that ****."
>
> Jasper

Ooh, I don't think you can blame that on the photographer, this time.

Ridiculously, I think this might be a good idea in a jersey pocket, as
it could both protect the phone and make it easier to dig out. You know,
so you can answer calls on your bike.

"My scenarios may give the impression I could be an excellent crook.
Not true - I am a talented lawyer." - Sandy in rec.bicycles.racing

Goop strips of closed cell phone to your foam and try it out.
works great hear.

did they throw Sandy in the slammer?

the photo perspective in sales communicates position to the viewer.
in this case, a parallel explaination: dog elevating rear end in your
direction or rolling over rather than biting you.
like Ghandi said remember? "there's a lot of **** on the road"

Sheldon Brown wrote:
> Ozark Bicycle wrote:
>
>> http://www.gadgetbottle.com/
>>
>> Is this as silly as it seems?

> At last, an easy way to carry my cigarettes on the bike!
>
> For all time sillyness, my vote goes to the guy who invented white
> brake lever hoods.

Are there matching white bike shorts?

--
Mike Kruger
the CIA created more controversy today by acknowledging that it

In article <rO%[email protected]>,
"ZBicyclist" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Sheldon Brown wrote:
> > Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.gadgetbottle.com/
> >>
> >> Is this as silly as it seems?

> > At last, an easy way to carry my cigarettes on the bike!
> >
> > For all time sillyness, my vote goes to the guy who invented white
> > brake lever hoods.

> Are there matching white bike shorts?

Let's play show and tell:

http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=photos/2004/tech/newarrivals/dec21
/giordana_tenax_shorts_jersey11

Yeargh,

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <rO%[email protected]>,
> "ZBicyclist" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Are there matching white bike shorts?

> Let's play show and tell:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=photos/2004/tech/newarrivals/dec21
> /giordana_tenax_shorts_jersey11
>
> Yeargh,

Agreed.

See also:
<http://iwannagetphysical.blogspot.com/2007/02/why-bike-shorts-are-black.html>.

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
> In article <rO%[email protected]>,
> "ZBicyclist" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Sheldon Brown wrote:

>>> At last, an easy way to carry my cigarettes on the bike!
>>>
>>> For all time sillyness, my vote goes to the guy who invented white
>>> brake lever hoods.

>> Are there matching white bike shorts?

> Let's play show and tell:
>
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php...arrivals/dec21/giordana_tenax_shorts_jersey11
>
> Yeargh,

Ladies, if you are reading this list for Christmas gift ideas for the
cycling male in your life, do NOT click on the link Ryan provided.

--

On Dec 9, 3:28 pm, Sheldon Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
> Ozark Bicycle wrote:
> >http://www.gadgetbottle.com/

> > Is this as silly as it seems?

> At last, an easy way to carry my cigarettes on the bike!

Soft pack or box?

> For all time sillyness, my vote goes to the guy who invented white
> brake lever hoods.

Campy, for one, sold quite a few pairs of white-hooded levers once
upon a time. Fashions come and fashions go.

On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:54:51 GMT, "ZBicyclist"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Ryan Cousineau wrote:
>> In article <rO%[email protected]>,

>>> Are there matching white bike shorts?

>> Let's play show and tell:
>>
>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php...arrivals/dec21/giordana_tenax_shorts_jersey11
>>
>> Yeargh,

>Ladies, if you are reading this list for Christmas gift ideas for the
>cycling male in your life, do NOT click on the link Ryan provided.

At least not unless you're prepared to go around after him
air-brushing out reality.

That looks like the guy who models for all those Sears mannequins.
--
zk

Zoot Katz wrote:
> On Mon, 10 Dec 2007 01:54:51 GMT, "ZBicyclist"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Ryan Cousineau wrote:

>>> Let's play show and tell:
>>>
>>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php...arrivals/dec21/giordana_tenax_shorts_jersey11
>>>
>>> Yeargh,

>> Ladies, if you are reading this list for Christmas gift ideas for the
>> cycling male in your life, do NOT click on the link Ryan provided.

> At least not unless you're prepared to go around after him
> air-brushing out reality.
>
> That looks like the guy who models for all those Sears mannequins.

The Man on Page 602?

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:07:17 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> That looks like the guy who models for all those Sears mannequins.

>The Man on Page 602?

Your catalogue must be different. Mine has closet hardware on pg. 602
--
zk

Is it from 1975? See <http://www.snopes.com/business/hidden/sears.asp>.

"Localized intense suction such as tornadoes is created when temperature
differences are high enough between meeting air masses, and can impart
excessive energy onto a cyclist." - Randy Schlitter

On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:28:21 -0600, Tom Sherman
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Zoot Katz wrote:

>>> The Man on Page 602?

>> Your catalogue must be different. Mine has closet hardware on pg. 602

>Is it from 1975? See <http://www.snopes.com/business/hidden/sears.asp>.

Zoot Fenster is my sisiter!
--
zk

Zoot Katz wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Dec 2007 21:28:21 -0600, Tom Sherman
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Zoot Katz wrote:

>>> Your catalogue must be different. Mine has closet hardware on pg. 602

>> Is it from 1975? See <http://www.snopes.com/business/hidden/sears.asp>.

> Zoot Fenster is my sisiter!

Your sister is Jack Barlow??????