silver shorts...................help!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Ecce, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. Ecce

    Ecce Guest

    Hi, I'm not a triathlete but a soccer player - look -I'm in desperate need of some silver shorts
    just thought my first port of call would be a triathlete message board (?) can anyone help - I'm in
    the UK and need silver lycra shorts.

    Tags:

  2. Pamela

    Pamela Guest