Simoni is a Lamer...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Keith, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    Looks like he forgot his aunties' "candies" at the border... What a lamer!

    Tags:

  2. Fred Marx

    Fred Marx Guest

    Bart wrote:

    > "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Looks like he forgot his aunties' "candies" at the border... What a lamer!
    >

    > But he has won the Trolling Tour for sure. Too bad his act fell through a bit early.
    >
    > His best was "lance is always telling how bad he feels, what a nuisance. maybe I can buy him a
    > handkerchief to help him with his tears."

    hey fellas you don't suppose it's the little wieghts that C'Dale had to hang on the frame set to
    make it UCI legal do you?

  3. Peter Vesel

    Peter Vesel Guest

    And at the moment he is the only winner of a 3 week stage race this year. Yeah he talked some shit
    but did anybody really believe Lance was going to get beaten this year???

    Peter

    "Fred Marx" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Bart wrote:
    >
    > > "Keith" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>Looks like he forgot his aunties' "candies" at the border... What a lamer!
    > >

    > > But he has won the Trolling Tour for sure. Too bad his act fell through
    > > bit early.
    > >
    > > His best was "lance is always telling how bad he feels, what a nuisance. maybe I can buy him a
    > > handkerchief to help him with his tears."
    > >

    > hey fellas you don't suppose it's the little wieghts that C'Dale had to hang on the frame set to
    > make it UCI legal do you?

  4. Raymo853

    Raymo853 Guest

    I still do, I still see Ullrich as a possibility. The strength of the teams and the experience of
    Lance/Jan will be the deciding factor.

    Well unless Richard V has one of those extra urethras again this year.