simple but nice puddings with slightly under ripe Kiwi Fruit

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Phil, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. Phil

    Phil Guest

    What sort of simple but nice puddings can you make with slightly under ripe Kiwi Fruit. Please no
    recipes with a zillion ingredients. Sort of " kiwi froot, yoghurt an lemon jooc to blender whizz
    whizz................puddins ready dear <G>. I normally eat the buggers like a boiled egg but these
    are a bit under ripe so no can do, or break spoon <G> Any ideas ?

    Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

    Tags:

  2. Dr B J

    Dr B J Guest

    [email protected] (Phil) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > What sort of simple but nice puddings can you make with slightly under ripe Kiwi Fruit. Please no
    > recipes with a zillion ingredients. Sort of " kiwi froot, yoghurt an lemon jooc to blender whizz
    > whizz................puddins ready dear <G>. I normally eat the buggers like a boiled egg but
    > these are a bit under ripe so no can do, or break spoon <G> Any ideas ?
    >
    > Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

    Peel them, slice them, sprinkel them with plenty of Cointreau or Triple Sec, let stand for an houre
    or more serve with wipped cream, sprinkel with roasted nuts or greated dark chocolate if liked -
    simple enough? enjoy

  3. On 10 Feb 2004 15:07:34 -0800, Phil wrote:

    > What sort of simple but nice puddings can you make with slightly under ripe Kiwi Fruit. Please no
    > recipes with a zillion ingredients. Sort of " kiwi froot, yoghurt an lemon jooc to blender whizz
    > whizz................puddins ready dear <G>. I normally eat the buggers like a boiled egg but
    > these are a bit under ripe so no can do, or break spoon <G> Any ideas ?
    >
    > Phil of Whittlesey Peterborough England

    Kiwi fool? Like gosseberry/apple/whatever fool.... try here,
    http://www.joyofbaking.com/EnglishFruitFool.html It's not quite what I call a fruit fool, bu tit's
    probably more like you want.

    --
    Tim.

    If the human brain were simple enough that we could understand it, we would be so simple that
    we couldn't.

  4. Miche

    Miche Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] (Phil) wrote:

    > What sort of simple but nice puddings can you make with slightly under ripe Kiwi Fruit. Please no
    > recipes with a zillion ingredients. Sort of " kiwi froot, yoghurt an lemon jooc to blender whizz
    > whizz................puddins ready dear <G>. I normally eat the buggers like a boiled egg but
    > these are a bit under ripe so no can do, or break spoon <G> Any ideas ?

    Leave them for a few days.

    Miche

    --
    If you want to end war and stuff you got to sing loud. -- Arlo Guthrie, "Alice's Restaurant"