--
-BB- To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail
address, at least)

On 2004-05-30, BB penned:
> Mountain biking is full of simple pleasures (as it is one
> itself), but I have to say I get a minor rush our of the
> momentary pool of brown water on the bottom of the shower
> as I'm first rinsing the dirt off my legs.

I'm psyched every time I can take a shower after mtbing
without wincing at getting soap in a fresh cut.

--
monique

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
> On 2004-05-30, BB penned:
>
>>Mountain biking is full of simple pleasures (as it is one
>>itself), but I have to say I get a minor rush our of the
>>momentary pool of brown water on the bottom of the shower
>>as I'm first rinsing the dirt off my legs.
>

> I'm psyched every time I can take a shower after mtbing
> without wincing at getting soap in a fresh cut.

I look at that as a sign of pushing myself hard enough.
Trips to the ER are a sign of pushing TOO hard :)

Shawn

On 30 May 2004 22:26:01 GMT, BB <[email protected]> wrote:

>Mountain biking is full of simple pleasures (as it is one
>itself), but I have to say I get a minor rush our of the
>momentary pool of brown water on the bottom of the shower
>as I'm first rinsing the dirt off my legs.
>
>...or is it just the adrenaline that makes everything
>more fun?

D'oh!

Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass
rather than as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an
immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.
:-]

On 2004-05-31, Shawn Curry penned:
> Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
>> On 2004-05-30, BB penned:
>>
>>>Mountain biking is full of simple pleasures (as it is one
>>>itself), but I have to say I get a minor rush our of the
>>>momentary pool of brown water on the bottom of the shower
>>>as I'm first rinsing the dirt off my legs.
>>

>> I'm psyched every time I can take a shower after mtbing
>> without wincing at getting soap in a fresh cut.
>
> I look at that as a sign of pushing myself hard enough.
> Trips to the ER are a sign of pushing TOO hard :)

*grin*

--
monique