Simple solution to doping!

wolfix

Mar 11, 2005
I have to laugh at everyone's take on "why" they dope and "what" do we do about the doping. It's really simple. Didi the Devil has to go. It's pretty obvious. He is the devil. And that's what devils do., Ever notice how he runs after riders poking at them?
Think about it...the riders are all shocked when they recieve the news they are doped. They are just being truthful. It's Didi the Devil.....

* and there is no proof that disco hired him or have him on their payroll.

Another solution:

To get rid of the blood doping, all riders have to convert to Jehovas witnesses. They abhor blood transfusions. Problem solved.

Cobblestones said:
Another solution:

To get rid of the blood doping, all riders have to convert to Jehovas witnesses. They abhor blood transfusions. Problem solved.
Or buddhism maybe. So they can reach the state of mind in which you think

"Yes.. I have lost today.. But it is my faith and I accept my faith. In fact, I am at peace with who I am and I have found joy in losing. I feel at peace with myself and the universe. The tour is a mere illusion, the desire to win is an emotion and emotions come from desires. Rule out the desires and feel blessed"

Then again.. The average stage might take a few years to complete as the riders realize the destination is irrelevant but the travel is the key.

Cobblestones said:
Another solution:

But when would would they have to train, when they have to pass out pamphlets? That would be a good show though on TV.. The Witnesss and Didi going at it.

It might not work though....... didn't we have a Mennonite win last year? And ther outcome wasn't really that good.

Trajectum said:
Or buddhism maybe. So they can reach the state of mind in which you think

"Yes.. I have lost today.. But it is my faith and I accept my faith. In fact, I am at peace with who I am and I have found joy in losing. I feel at peace with myself and the universe. The tour is a mere illusion, the desire to win is an emotion and emotions come from desires. Rule out the desires and feel blessed"

Then again.. The average stage might take a few years to complete as the riders realize the destination is irrelevant but the travel is the key.
Post of the month!!! I just blew coffee all over my monitor.

wolfix said:
I have to laugh at everyone's take on "why" they dope and "what" do we do about the doping. It's really simple. Didi the Devil has to go. It's pretty obvious. He is the devil. And that's what devils do., Ever notice how he runs after riders poking at them?
Think about it...the riders are all shocked when they recieve the news they are doped. They are just being truthful. It's Didi the Devil.....
Maybe we could change doping sanctions so that if you test positive Didi stabs you with his trident.

Bro Deal said:
Maybe we could change doping sanctions so that if you test positive Didi stabs you with his trident.
Oh no...... that is how they are getting their injections. He seems to be always at thr base of the important climb , then pokes them on the way up.
He's the devil. And he just pokes and pokes.....

wolfix said:
But when would would they have to train, when they have to pass out pamphlets? That would be a good show though on TV.. The Witnesss and Didi going at it.

It might not work though....... didn't we have a Mennonite win last year? And ther outcome wasn't really that good.
That would solve the problem of spectators getting in the way of the riders...everyone would be inside hiding...pretending they aren't home...