UK and Europe · Public discussion

Simpsons Spokey-Dokey Swap

Started by Richard Bates · · Last activity · 2 posts · 719 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
UK and Europe
Published
9 December 2004
Last activity
10 December 2004
Original author
Richard Bates
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
719
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Available to swap: Lady with big blue hair.

    Will accept: Not lady with big blue hair
    Not baby with red dummy

    I am very proud to say that the only Simpson I know the name of is
    Bart.

    Yes, I *know* I'm sad, but at least a bicycle with dynamo lights, mud
    guards, luggage rack, drop handlebars, AND a complete set of Simpson
    Spokey-Dokeys will be the ultimate undesirable bike to a thief

    Love and hugs from Rich x

    --
    Amazon: "If you are interested in 'Asimov's I-Robot',
    you may also be interested in 'Garfield - The Movie'.
    ... erm, how do they figure that one out?

  2. Richard Bates said:

    Available to swap: Lady with big blue hair.

    Will accept: Not lady with big blue hair

    Marg

    Quoted message said:

    Not baby with red dummy

    Maggie

    Quoted message said:


    I am very proud to say that the only Simpson I know the name of is
    Bart.

    Yes, I *know* I'm sad, but at least a bicycle with dynamo lights, mud
    guards, luggage rack, drop handlebars, AND a complete set of Simpson
    Spokey-Dokeys will be the ultimate undesirable bike to a thief

    Love and hugs from Rich x

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.