Since we're on the female pee pee theme...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    This happened many years ago, but I remember it like yesterday....

    Two close friends and myself were at a Karaoke bar one night. You know, drinking and making asses of
    our selves singing Roxanne to the horrified crowd. Hell, who cares, it's not like I'm ever going to
    see these people again.

    Anyway, we meet this chick there. She's really drunk and we're really... She ditches her friends and
    we promise to give her a ride home... hehehe. The 4 of us leave the bar, my friend (Bombo) walks
    down the street to fetch the jeep. The chick says, "Damn, do I gotta pee. I'll be right back." She
    seems to take a long time, so my other friend and I go looking for her. My buddy, Martin, looks down
    a darkened alley and nudges me while whispering , "Dude, check it out." As both us look down the
    alley in amazement, I remark, "No way, I never seen a chick piss before. Well, accept for my mom,
    but that doesn't count."

    We are staring intensely at the scene, perplexed, bewildered and strangely aroused. "Man, I can't
    wait till she stops pissing," I said. Martin asks, "Do they shake, wipe or ???" Finally, the flow
    begins to slow, and then abruptly stops. She reaches into her purse as our eyes widen, slack jawed,
    in great expectation. She pulls out a white hand towel and wipes. Cool, we remark in unison. Then
    she stuffs the towel back into her purse! "WTF... did she just..." :^ ! !^: "No, she couldn't have."
    She stands up as we quickly scramble back to the sidewalk to keep from being caught.

    Bombo pulls up, and we all pile into the jeep and head off for some grub. While seated at the
    restaurant and after the meal, we were wiping our hands when... piss girl whips out that same towel
    from her purse. She wipes her hands off as my friend and I look at each holding back our little
    secret with all our strength. Then, she takes the towel and wipes down her entire face, then stuffs
    it back into her purse. My friend and I are squirming in our seats; we can barely contain ourselves.

    We finally drive her home. She bends over to kiss me goodbye. I turn my head and give her a quick
    hug goodnight. My buddy Martin had a tooth pick in his mouth when she did the same to him. He didn't
    turn his head and the toothpick penetrates and sticks into her lower lip as she screams. Shhhhh...
    we tell her, your gonna wake up everyone in the neighborhood. Martin and I couldn't hold back any
    longer and we bust out in laughter much louder than her scream. She smacks us and tells us to shut
    up. Bombo, feeling a little cheated, decides to go for the full lip lock, tongue down the throat
    with piss girl.

    On the way home, in between hysterical laughter, we explained the deal to our friend Bombo. He
    didn't (read: wouldn't) believe us.

    --
    Slacker <ahhh, the good ol heathen days

    Tags:

  2. Tj

    Tj Guest

    ,
    > "Dude, check it out." As both us look down the alley in amazement, I
    remark,
    > "No way, I never seen a chick piss before. Well, accept for my mom, but
    that
    > doesn't count."
    >
    > We are staring intensely at the scene, perplexed, bewildered and strangely aroused. "Man, I can't
    > wait till she stops pissing," I said. Martin asks, "Do they shake, wipe or ???" Finally, the flow
    > begins to slow, and then abruptly stops. She reaches into her purse as our eyes widen, slack
    > jawed, in great expectation. She pulls out a white hand towel and wipes. Cool, we remark in
    > unison. Then she stuffs the towel back into her purse! "WTF...
    did
    > she just..." :^ ! !^: "No, she couldn't have." She stands up as we
    quickly
    > scramble back to the sidewalk to keep from being caught.
    >
    > Bombo pulls up, and we all pile into the jeep and head off for some grub. While seated at the
    > restaurant and after the meal, we were wiping our
    hands
    > when... piss girl whips out that same towel from her purse. She wipes her hands off as my friend
    > and I look at each holding back our little secret with all our strength. Then, she takes the towel
    > and wipes down her entire face, then stuffs it back into her purse. My friend and I are squirming
    > in our seats; we can barely contain ourselves.
    >
    > We finally drive her home. She bends over to kiss me goodbye. I turn my
    head
    > and give her a quick hug goodnight. My buddy Martin had a tooth pick in
    his
    > mouth when she did the same to him. He didn't turn his head and the toothpick penetrates and
    > sticks into her lower lip as she screams.
    Shhhhh...
    > we tell her, your gonna wake up everyone in the neighborhood. Martin and I couldn't hold back any
    > longer and we bust out in laughter much louder than her scream. She smacks us and tells us to shut
    > up. Bombo, feeling a little cheated, decides to go for the full lip lock, tongue down the throat
    > with piss girl.
    >
    > On the way home, in between hysterical laughter, we explained the deal to our friend Bombo. He
    > didn't (read: wouldn't) believe us.
    >

    > --
    > Slacker <ahhh, the good ol heathen days>

    He he he....We all have those stories. When we die it is only the memories we take with us. ( I hope
    so alteast....because I'm broke otherwise)

    TJ

  3. Jonesy

    Jonesy Guest

    "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > This happened many years ago, but I remember it like yesterday....

    Classy broad, huh?

    LOL - good story, Slack-man. And you're no jerk, like that Baker character...
    --
    Jonesy

  4. Jonesy says:

    > And you're no jerk, like that Baker character...
    >--

    Ppppfffftttttt.........

    Why dontcha come over to the East Coast and say that again! I'll...... I'll..... prolly find some
    reasonable trails for ya. ;-)

    Steve

  5. Marty

    Marty Guest

> [...]
    head
    > and give her a quick hug goodnight. My buddy Martin had a tooth pick in
    his
    > mouth when she did the same to him. He didn't turn his head and the toothpick penetrates and
    > sticks into her lower lip as she screams.
    Shhhhh...
    > we tell her, your gonna wake up everyone in the neighborhood. Martin and I couldn't hold back any
    > longer and we bust out in laughter much louder than her scream. She smacks us and tells us to shut
    > up. Bombo, feeling a little cheated, decides to go for the full lip lock, tongue down the throat
    > with piss girl.
    >
    > On the way home, in between hysterical laughter, we explained the deal to our friend Bombo. He
    > didn't (read: wouldn't) believe us.
    >

    > --
    > Slacker <ahhh, the good ol heathen days>

    For some reason, this topic has never broken squelch for me. Never really had a curiosity about the
    mechanics of female outdoor habits. Figured it wasn't my problem or my business.

    Marty

  6. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 21:19:59 -0800, "Slacker" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >This happened many years ago, but I remember it like yesterday....
    >
    >Two close friends and myself were at a Karaoke bar one night. You know, drinking and making asses
    >of our selves singing Roxanne to the horrified crowd. Hell, who cares, it's not like I'm ever going
    >to see these people again.
    >
    >Anyway, we meet this chick there. She's really drunk and we're really... She ditches her friends
    >and we promise to give her a ride home... hehehe. The 4 of us leave the bar, my friend (Bombo)
    >walks down the street to fetch the jeep. The chick says, "Damn, do I gotta pee. I'll be right
    >back." She seems to take a long time, so my other friend and I go looking for her. My buddy,
    >Martin, looks down a darkened alley and nudges me while whispering , "Dude, check it out." As both
    >us look down the alley in amazement, I remark, "No way, I never seen a chick piss before. Well,
    >accept for my mom, but that doesn't count."
    >
    >We are staring intensely at the scene, perplexed, bewildered and strangely aroused. "Man, I can't
    >wait till she stops pissing," I said. Martin asks, "Do they shake, wipe or ???" Finally, the flow
    >begins to slow, and then abruptly stops. She reaches into her purse as our eyes widen, slack jawed,
    >in great expectation. She pulls out a white hand towel and wipes. Cool, we remark in unison. Then
    >she stuffs the towel back into her purse! "WTF... did she just..." :^ ! !^: "No, she couldn't
    >have." She stands up as we quickly scramble back to the sidewalk to keep from being caught.
    >
    >Bombo pulls up, and we all pile into the jeep and head off for some grub. While seated at the
    >restaurant and after the meal, we were wiping our hands when... piss girl whips out that same towel
    >from her purse. She wipes her hands off as my friend and I look at each holding back our little
    >secret with all our strength. Then, she takes the towel and wipes down her entire face, then stuffs
    >it back into her purse. My friend and I are squirming in our seats; we can barely contain
    >ourselves.
    >
    >We finally drive her home. She bends over to kiss me goodbye. I turn my head and give her a quick
    >hug goodnight. My buddy Martin had a tooth pick in his mouth when she did the same to him. He
    >didn't turn his head and the toothpick penetrates and sticks into her lower lip as she screams.
    >Shhhhh... we tell her, your gonna wake up everyone in the neighborhood. Martin and I couldn't hold
    >back any longer and we bust out in laughter much louder than her scream. She smacks us and tells us
    >to shut up. Bombo, feeling a little cheated, decides to go for the full lip lock, tongue down the
    >throat with piss girl.
    >
    >On the way home, in between hysterical laughter, we explained the deal to our friend Bombo. He
    >didn't (read: wouldn't) believe us.

    Okay, okay, you really got me with this one. Just think of all the girls you didn't see with the
    same M.O.!

    ROFLMAO!

    Peace, Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and
    on the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...