Single Speed Endurance Racing.

mopar

Jan 21, 2006
I've already been doing up to 24 hour races with friends, and I'm wondering if I can make the races larger by starting a club for the locals. Only BMX single speeds, and you can have up to two riders on your bike. I'll try to figure out prizes and e-mail me at [email protected] if you're interested.

Did a one hour sprint race, 83 laps were turned by the winner through 5th place, 12 riders raced. It was VERY hot out, and the road was scorching! But that made the tires stick better. I turned out in third place, still a podium spot! I led about 45 laps and then went a lap down for a brake pad replacement, they were getting worn in the last few races, a 6 hour and a 4 hour. I got my lap back and worked my way back up to third. Very good race though. Anybody want to give it a shot?

New email at [email protected]

Tell us more about this, how long are the laps, and to be honest I dont think to many BMX guys are reading this unless they have a fixed gear or SS road bike.....sounds fun I also ride a 24" cruiser with my kids, which is what drove me to get my current fixed gear, I did start riding single speed(frewheel) but soon relized I was always pedeling anyway so fixed I went and love it.:)

Tell us more about this, how long are the laps, and to be honest I dont think to many BMX guys are reading this unless they have a fixed gear or SS road bike.....sounds fun I also ride a 24" cruiser with my kids, which is what drove me to get my current fixed gear, I did start riding single speed(frewheel) but soon relized I was always pedeling anyway so fixed I went and love it.(48-16):)