Single Speed Freewheels

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc archive' started by Alexander Kahn, Mar 1, 2003.

  1. Greetings. My Bianchi comes stock with a 32T chainring and a 16T freewheel. I'm interested in
    attaining a more difficult gear ratio. To do so, I was considering purchasing an ACS Claws 15T or
    14T freewheel to replace the 16T one. However, a mechanic friend of mine is uncertain that these
    smaller freewheels would be compatible with my Spot hub. I see no reason why these would fit
    differently than larger sizes would. What do you all think?

    By the way, do these ACS freewheels offer anything that the Shimano freewheels I've been (this
    Bianchi and on my Surly) using offer?

    Thanks, Alexander Kahn

    Tags:

  2. Alan

    Alan Guest

    Try the fixed gear list (they do singlespeeds too) at:

    alan

    Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

    news:FEF%[email protected]...