Single Speed Freewheels

Alexander Kahn

Guest
Greetings. My Bianchi comes stock with a 32T chainring and a 16T freewheel. I'm interested in
attaining a more difficult gear ratio. To do so, I was considering purchasing an ACS Claws 15T or
14T freewheel to replace the 16T one. However, a mechanic friend of mine is uncertain that these
smaller freewheels would be compatible with my Spot hub. I see no reason why these would fit
differently than larger sizes would. What do you all think?

By the way, do these ACS freewheels offer anything that the Shimano freewheels I've been (this
Bianchi and on my Surly) using offer?

Thanks, Alexander Kahn

Try the fixed gear list (they do singlespeeds too) at:

alan

Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."