Singles' club for those looking for love, romance, dating, online relationship. Chat freely, no long

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by rena, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. rena

    rena Guest

    Tags:

  2. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "rena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Singles' club for those looking for love, romance, dating, online
    > relationship. Chat freely, no longer be lonely.
    > http://www.geocities.com/tallsinglelove

    Being lonely is the human condition. It does not matter if you are a sultan
    in a harem. You are essentially lonely.

    If there are some deluded souls in his world who do not think they are
    lonely, then I urge you to get your heads screwed on straight. Of course you
    are lonely. Are you not human. If you are human, then you are lonely.

    It is also my judgment that every animal in creation is also lonely. That is
    the price that every living creature pays for being an individual. Trust me
    on this - you would not want it any other way.

    Thus spake Zarathustra!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka

  3. Peter

    Peter Guest

  4. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Peter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "rena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Singles' club for those looking for love, romance, dating, online
    >> relationship. Chat freely, no longer be lonely.
    >> http://www.geocities.com/tallsinglelove
    >>

    > Dammit - I thought it was for fixies!
    > Peter

    What's a fixie? I need to know!

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    aka

  5. Bill Baka

    Bill Baka Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:
    > "Peter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>"rena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>Singles' club for those looking for love, romance, dating, online
    >>>relationship. Chat freely, no longer be lonely.
    >>>http://www.geocities.com/tallsinglelove
    >>>

    >>Dammit - I thought it was for fixies!
    >>Peter

    > What's a fixie? I need to know!
    >
    > Regards,
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    > aka
    > Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota

    A fixie is a simple single speed, shunned mostly by this group.
    Nobody here is looking for love, we have our bikes.

  6. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Bill Baka" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Edward Dolan wrote:
    >> "Peter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >>
    >>>"rena" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>>news:[email protected]

    >>>Dammit - I thought it was for fixies!
    >>>Peter

    >> What's a fixie? I need to know!
    >>
    >> Regards,
    >>
    >> Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
    >> aka
    >> Saint Edward the Great - Order of the Perpetual Sorrows - Minnesota
    >>

    > A fixie is a simple single speed, shunned mostly by this group.
    > Nobody here is looking for love, we have our bikes.

    Well, good grief, I knew that much. I don't know about you, but the first
    thing I look at in a thread is the title (subject) of the thread. Why would
    anyone looking at the title of this thread think it had anything to do with
    fixies? I remain mystified.

    By the way, everyone is constantly looking for love except for Great Ones
    like myself. I have fully realized the futility of it all. Nay, I have opted
    for despair and death. That is the only solution for what ails us.

    I should have been a pair of ragged claws
    Scuttling across the floors of silent seas.

    T.S. Eliot - The Love Song of J. Alfred Prufrock