singlespeed cyclocross

Status

Sang Ahn

Guest
I would like to get a singlespeed cross bike. Currently I ride a Soma with a SS setup, but I would
like to use this as my winter beater, and get a nicer all-around townie/racer/commuter which would
allow me to reduce my bike collection to two. I am considering something in the market class of
Kelly or Spot Brand or better (but not Gunnar). The most exotic I would consider would be an IF or a
Soulcraft. Anybody out there with experience w/ Spot? Any recommendations? Thanks a bunch.

Sang Ahn

Meccanico Di Bi

Guest
[email protected] (Sang Ahn) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> I would like to get a singlespeed cross bike. Currently I ride a Soma with a SS setup, but I would
> like to use this as my winter beater, and get a nicer all-around townie/racer/commuter which would
> allow me to reduce my bike collection to two. I am considering something in the market class of
> Kelly or Spot Brand or better (but not Gunnar). The most exotic I would consider would be an IF or
> a Soulcraft. Anybody out there with experience w/ Spot? Any recommendations? Thanks a bunch.
>
> Sang Ahn

Mmmmmmm.........Soulcraft.

Not sure what the whole single speed thing is about, but Soulcraft frames are really nice, as good
as they get. --Jim

Status
Not open for further replies.