singlespeed cyclocross

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Sang Ahn, Jan 24, 2003.

  1. Sang Ahn

    Sang Ahn Guest

    I would like to get a singlespeed cross bike. Currently I ride a Soma with a SS setup, but I would
    like to use this as my winter beater, and get a nicer all-around townie/racer/commuter which would
    allow me to reduce my bike collection to two. I am considering something in the market class of
    Kelly or Spot Brand or better (but not Gunnar). The most exotic I would consider would be an IF or a
    Soulcraft. Anybody out there with experience w/ Spot? Any recommendations? Thanks a bunch.

    Sang Ahn

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] (Sang Ahn) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I would like to get a singlespeed cross bike. Currently I ride a Soma with a SS setup, but I would
    > like to use this as my winter beater, and get a nicer all-around townie/racer/commuter which would
    > allow me to reduce my bike collection to two. I am considering something in the market class of
    > Kelly or Spot Brand or better (but not Gunnar). The most exotic I would consider would be an IF or
    > a Soulcraft. Anybody out there with experience w/ Spot? Any recommendations? Thanks a bunch.
    >
    > Sang Ahn

    Mmmmmmm.........Soulcraft.

    Not sure what the whole single speed thing is about, but Soulcraft frames are really nice, as good
    as they get. --Jim