SingleSpeed Hubs

moparchris

Apr 13, 2004
i'm getting a GT singlespeed frame (later in the month it should arrive) and im sortof getting some parts ready for it now, i'm going to get some NoTubes ZTR Olympic disc rims, some DT revolution spokes, DT alloy nipples, front hup i already have which is a WTB laserdisc one. The back hub i dont know yet, i sortof want a hadley one but theyre about $600NZ or more i found one made by revell bikes with a Ti axel and a bmx type 1 piece driver, it was i think around $350NZ but pretty heavy, something like 450g so anyone know of any other good SS hubs around ? cassette would be better than screwon f/wheel

for the rest of the bike i have my Fox F100RLT to put on it, and im getting a trance 1 and will probably swap the juicy5's to the GT and get some juicy carbons on the Trance :D

moparchris said:
i'm getting a GT singlespeed frame (later in the month it should arrive) and im sortof getting some parts ready for it now, i'm going to get some NoTubes ZTR Olympic disc rims, some DT revolution spokes, DT alloy nipples, front hup i already have which is a WTB laserdisc one. The back hub i dont know yet, i sortof want a hadley one but theyre about $600NZ or more i found one made by revell bikes with a Ti axel and a bmx type 1 piece driver, it was i think around $350NZ but pretty heavy, something like 450g so anyone know of any other good SS hubs around ? cassette would be better than screwon f/wheel

for the rest of the bike i have my Fox F100RLT to put on it, and im getting a trance 1 and will probably swap the juicy5's to the GT and get some juicy carbons on the Trance :D

How about these?

http://www.on-one.co.uk/index.php?m...er_op=view_page&PAGE_id=17&MMN_position=32:32