Singletracks around Seattle

Randiesel

Guest
Just bought a Gary Fisher and looking for some good mountain trails around Seattle, WA. I'm not in
the greatest of shape, so no 5 mile uphill climbs just yet. Either post here, or email to
[email protected]. Much appreciated all.

"Randiesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Just bought a Gary Fisher and looking for some good mountain trails around Seattle, WA. I'm not in
> the greatest of shape, so no 5 mile uphill climbs just yet. Either post here, or email to
> [email protected]. Much appreciated all.

If you live in Seattle, I would suggest getting John Zilly's book, "Kissing the Trail".