Singletracks around Seattle

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Randiesel, May 10, 2003.

  1. Randiesel

    Randiesel Guest

    Just bought a Gary Fisher and looking for some good mountain trails around Seattle, WA. I'm not in
    the greatest of shape, so no 5 mile uphill climbs just yet. Either post here, or email to
    [email protected] Much appreciated all.

    Tags:

  2. Critic

    Critic Guest

    "Randiesel" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Just bought a Gary Fisher and looking for some good mountain trails around Seattle, WA. I'm not in
    > the greatest of shape, so no 5 mile uphill climbs just yet. Either post here, or email to
    > [email protected] Much appreciated all.

    If you live in Seattle, I would suggest getting John Zilly's book, "Kissing the Trail".