Sinkewitz in jail ?

What do you guys think will happen to Astana if an investigation is launched and they find Kloden guilty?
Does it matter which team he is in now if he gets blown for doping under T-mobile?

RdBiker said:
What do you guys think will happen to Astana if an investigation is launched and they find Kloden guilty?
Does it matter which team he is in now if he gets blown for doping under T-mobile?
Astana will look like what they are, a haven for riders who want to have the most sophistocated doping techinques. It is kind of their MO, and now that JB is at the helm, they will also have the most sophistocated masking techniques.

RdBiker said:
My guess is that Bruyneel will happily kick out Kloeden, and then say that Astana is truly new and clean with all the old people out of the team (or will someone else be left there?)... I don't know if this will affect Astana itself any more than the current situation; but Kloeden can probably start thinking of retiring.

Okay, I've seen the acronym in other threads now but cannot figure it out.
Could someone please relieve me of my ignorance and tell me what FID means?

hawkeye87 said:
Okay, I've seen the acronym in other threads now but cannot figure it out.
Could someone please relieve me of my ignorance and tell me what FID means?
The "This Forum Is Dying" thread at the top of the page. Come on up. You're welcome.

I've peeked in there a few times but now I'll dive in and look for the Cultist posts.

hawkeye87 said:
I've peeked in there a few times but now I'll dive in and look for the Cultist posts.
Abandon hope all ye who enter here.

That should be the FID motto.

hawkeye87 said:
Dunno what exactly you mean by "Cultist posts", but FID is a social thread. You won't find many posts about The Cult there...

TheDarkLord said:
Dunno what exactly you mean by "Cultist posts", but FID is a social thread. You won't find many posts about The Cult there...
social, but thunder puts the unsocial in social :D