sirilac

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Jan 7, 2006.

  1. im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there such a thing
    its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one help??????????

    Tags:

  2. Default User

    Default User Guest

  3. On 7 Jan 2006 00:31:35 -0800, [email protected] wrote:

    >im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there such a thing
    >its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one help??????????

    Wasn't that Mr. Spocks father in Star Trek?

  4. MoM

    MoM Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there
    > such a thing
    > its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one
    > help??????????

    You probably mean Similac.

  5. "MoM" <[email protected]> wrote in news:43c11760$0$30423
    [email protected]:

    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there
    >> such a thing
    >> its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one
    >> help??????????
    >>

    > You probably mean Similac.

    Or possibly Cerelac, which is not a formula like Similac, but an infant
    milk based instant cereal.For use as a complementary food -
    http://www.nestle.co.uk/Nutrition/InfantAndChildNutrition/ProductInformatio
    n/CERELAC.htm

    Rhonda Anderson
    Cranebrook, NSW, Australia

  6. In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] wrote:

    > im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there such a thing
    > its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one help??????????

    Similac. With or without iron added. Canned formula for wee babes.
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

  7. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Melba's Jammin' wrote:
    >> chuttupp wrote:

    > > im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there such a thing
    > > its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one help??????????

    > Similac. With or without iron added. Canned formula for wee babes.

    Similac Schlimilac. Iron Schmiron. Canned Schmanned.

    C/mon, Barb, you and I both know the real deal on tap is best. numm
    numm

    Sheldon

  8. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Melba's Jammin' wrote:
    > In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there such a thing
    > > its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one help??????????

    > Similac. With or without iron added. Canned formula for wee babes.

    Similac Schlimilac. Iron Schmiron. Canned Schmanned.

    C/mon, Barb, you and I both know the real deal on tap is best. numm
    numm

    Sheldon

  9. [email protected] looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there such a thing
    > its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one help??????????

    Perhaps you mean Similac? It is a baby formula which I was forced to feed
    the youngest sibling when he was born.

    Michael

    --
    Pics aren't great but here are 2 of my 4 brats.
    Hoot about to snatch the snack out of my mouth:

    Ramsey ever curious about electronics breaking into the TMobile bag:
    http://tinypic.com/jtrwgn.jpg

  10. "Default User" <[email protected]> looking for trouble wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >> im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there such a thing
    >> its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one help??????????

    > Similac.
    >
    > http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/drug-information/DR202678
    >

    > Brian

    Isn't the weather great today Brian? I got a ton of yard work done and I'm
    going to grill some burgers tonight. I'm about to hit the Farmer's Market
    in Sappington to see if they have any decent veggies to grill.

    Michael

    --
    Pics aren't great but here are 2 of my 4 brats.
    Hoot about to snatch the snack out of my mouth:
    http://tinypic.com/jtrw3o.jpg

    Ramsey ever curious about electronics breaking into the TMobile bag:
    http://tinypic.com/jtrwgn.jpg

  11. Default User

    Michael "Dog3" Lonergan wrote:

    > Isn't the weather great today Brian? I got a ton of yard work done
    > and I'm going to grill some burgers tonight. I'm about to hit the
    > Farmer's Market in Sappington to see if they have any decent veggies
    > to grill.

    It's ok for early March. What's that? Early January? You don't say!

    Yeah, it's pretty warm. ObFood: I suspect I'll cook some beef out on
    the Weber today. I did a turkey breast earlier in the week.

    Brian

  12. maxine in ri

    maxine in ri Guest

    On 7 Jan 2006 00:31:35 -0800, [email protected] connected the dots
    and wrote:

    ~im not sure how to spell it but what is sirilac is there such a thing
    ~its supposed to be a baby food, or milk can any one help??????????

    Might be Similac, a baby formula.

    maxine in ri