Six-13

tonykara

Jun 9, 2004
Was in Brunswick Street Cycles yesterday afternoon. in there they have a 'Dale Six-13 (Centaur). its beutiful, it almost rivals the bianchi xl carbon (celeste).

has anyone ridden one? it suposidly absorbs heaps of road shock but remains lively. whatever that means! i personally am looking for a bike with chorus but if there are centaur riders out there could you pass on some comments on the gruppo

cheers

Tony

tonykara said:
i personally am looking for a bike with chorus but if there are centaur riders out there could you pass on some comments on the gruppo
Ciao tonykara, can't tell you much about the bike, but I know quite a few people who ride Centaur, and are all very happy. BTW, if you do some searching, you will find quite a bit of discussion on this forum on the pros and cons of Centaur, Veloce and Chorus.

And yes, I ride Chorus, 2003, before all the carbon (why couldn't I have waited a bit :eek: ) , and will gladly admit that it is well beyond my needs. But then again, it makes me happy to ride!

my riding buddy/boss (i work in a bike shop) special ordered a six13 frame in orange with all dura-ace. to be honest, it is easily the best bike i have ever ridden. unfortunately, it cost him an extremely pretty penny (and he got it at wholesale price) and he just received it after ordering it in april. if you can afford it, and wait long enough, i'd go for it.

woo my 100th post!