Six Tips for Photography while Cycling

I understand your interest in the subject and desire to talk about it, but your suggestions are the same ones published several times a year in virtually every photography magazine or blog.

alienator said:
I understand your interest in the subject and desire to talk about it, but your suggestions are the same ones published several times a year in virtually every photography magazine or blog.

Yes that could be the case, thanks for letting me know. However, some people may not have read what you have read ;) also, I am using the tips as a way to stimulate interest in Cycling/photography together and show some of my images online.

Stay tuned to my blog as the next entry will have some good tips/ideas that you might not have considered before. I'm open for discussion both here and also on the "comments" section of my blog.

Cheers, Dan

I thought it was a good article and you do take some nice photo's. I really like the first one looking across the bridge...

Dunners Dan said:
Stay tuned to my blog as the next entry will have some good tips/ideas that you might not have considered before. I'm open for discussion both here and also on the "comments" section of my blog.

I'm sure those that are interested will do just that. That being the case could we maybe just have one thread about your blog with a link instead of generating a new thread for each and every update? How about a signature blog-link which people will see whenever you post contributing discussions here?

With the number of blogs out there, this forum wouldn't be able to handle it if everyone created new threads solely as a way to try to direct traffic to their blogs.