Road Cycling · Public discussion

Six years ago today

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 1 post · 205 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Road Cycling
Published
6 August 2007
Last activity
6 August 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
205
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. In cycling, Francisco Mancebo broke his collarbone and Pantani lost 24
    minutes in the Vuelta a Castilla Leon, Anna Milward led the UCI
    Women's rankings, and Brad McGee gave an interview approving of the
    then-new EPO test, saying, ""Sure I have noticed a big change in the
    peloton this year. I notice more riders are suffering and I am now
    constantly riding at the front of the bunch. I am loving it."

    In other news, a CIA briefer flew out to Texas to give the President
    an unusually long and detailed Presidential Daily Briefing entitled,
    "Bin Laden determined to strike in US." The President reportedly
    heard the briefer out and then said, "All right. You've covered your
    ass, now."

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.