size of a frame

Maras

Guest
Hi!

I come from Poland - I'm sorry for my English...

I have one question to You.

What do You think, which size of frame(MTB) would be good for me: My predispositions:
- height > 197 cm = 77,55 inches
- length of the leg (from heel to groin) > 98 cm = 38,58 inches
- lenght of the arm (from the center of armpit to knuckle <without lenght of the longest finger!>) >
75-77 cm = 29,52-30,31 inches
- lenght of the arm (from the center of armpit until the end of the longest finger) > 86-88 cm = 33,85-
34,64 inches
- lenght of the trunk (from pelvisbone to collarbone; inhalation/exhalation)
> 50/55 cm = 19,68/21,65 inches

which size of frame should I choose to: (MTB frame)
- XC/sport ride
- sth like hmmmm.... between XC and globetrotter/travel ride - normal ride through forests....
- typical globetrotter/travel, "light" ride

Thank You for any informations and advices

Marek Nawrocki Poznan-Poland-Biker

You're pretty easy Maras since you're the same size as me. I ride a Santa Cruz SuperLite in Extra-
large MTB. I've tried several other manufacturer's products but all of the XL's fit fine. 175 mm
cranks. I like wide bars but it is a matter of taste. If the frames you are looking at are in metric
sizes then try somewhere around 52-55 and it will very from design to design.

My road bike is a 61 or 62 cm. 120 mm Stem, 42 mm bar, 172.5 cranks.