size of a frame...

Maras

Guest
Hi!

I come from Poland - I'm sorry for my English...

I have one question to You.

What do You think, which size of frame(MTB) would be good for me: My predispositions:
- height > 197 cm = 77,55 inches
- length of the leg (from heel to groin) > 98 cm = 38,58 inches
- lenght of the arm (from the center of armpit to knuckle <without lenght of the longest finger!>) >
75-77 cm = 29,52-30,31 inches
- lenght of the arm (from the center of armpit until the end of the longest finger) > 86-88 cm = 33,85-
34,64 inches
- lenght of the trunk (from pelvisbone to collarbone; inhalation/exhalation)
> 50/55 cm = 19,68/21,65 inches

which size of frame should I choose to: (MTB frame)
- XC/sport ride
- sth like hmmmm.... between XC and globetrotter/travel ride - normal ride through forests....
- typical globetrotter/travel, "light" ride

Thank You for any informations and advices

Marek Nawrocki Poznan-Poland-Biker

> Hi!
>
> I come from Poland - I'm sorry for my English...

Your English is great; far better than my (any other language you care to name, though I do
read/write a little French)!

> I have one question to You.
>
> What do You think, which size of frame(MTB) would be good for me: My predispositions:
> - height > 197 cm = 77,55 inches
> - length of the leg (from heel to groin) > 98 cm = 38,58 inches
> - lenght of the arm (from the center of armpit to knuckle <without lenght of the longest finger!>)
> > 75-77 cm = 29,52-30,31 inches

Probably about as big as you can find.

Maras,

I agree with Dave, probably the biggest you can find. Test ride one if you have the opportunity.

If you have the money for a custom bike (US $1500 or more) you might try Zinn Cycles in Boulder, CO,
USA. Dial to the USA then 303-499-4349.

http://www.zinncycles.com

Even if you don't have the money for a custom bike, contact them. They can probably answer your
questions better than just about anyone else.

Bruce Lange

or

Bruce Klimaszewski - (if my great-grandfather had not changed his name)

Denver, Colorado, USA cyclist

Thanks

Do you think 23,5'' MTB will be good for me? Wasn't it too big for me? I heard that frame should
(better responsive) be a little bit smaller? I ride rather normal - not radical XC and radical
globetrotter .;)

My bike-club >> www.cyklista.prv.pl >>> on the left NASZ TEAM >> and at the bottom (next to last)
Marek Nawrocki - it's me :)) and too small frame.. ;)

--

P_O_Z_D_R_O_W_E_R_Y pozbiker maras

U¿ytkownik "David Kerber" <ns_dkerber@ns_ids.net> napisa³ w wiadomoœci

> > Hi!
> >
> > I come from Poland - I'm sorry for my English...
>
> Your English is great; far better than my (any other language you care to name, though I do
> read/write a little French)!
>

> > I have one question to You.
> >
> > What do You think, which size of frame(MTB) would be good for me: My predispositions:
> > - height > 197 cm = 77,55 inches
> > - length of the leg (from heel to groin) > 98 cm = 38,58 inches
> > - lenght of the arm (from the center of armpit to knuckle <without
lenght of
> > the longest finger!>) > 75-77 cm = 29,52-30,31 inches
>

> Probably about as big as you can find.
>

> --
> Dave Kerber Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!
>
> REAL programmers write self-modifying code.

$1500 = Oh my God.... ;-))

thanks. I will write to "zinncycles" ;-))

Poznan, Poland, Maras pozbiker www.cyklista.prv.pl >> NASZ TEAM >> Marek Nawrocki

--

P_O_Z_D_R_O_W_E_R_Y pozbiker maras

U¿ytkownik "Bruce Lange" <[email protected]> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci